Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Chuma Edoga

Carson

Reaction score
nobody else wanted him. another below standard offensive lineman. bad results will get bad results just look at his film he was at best barely ok
There are still guys out there with starting experience (Andrus Peat, Dalton Risner etc). Its the time most teams wait for the draft.

He may have had suitors post draft or during camp

McMicah

Reaction score
Chuma was literally a revolving door at LT. I’d rather see him as a backup G. What are these guys doing?? If you need to test a swing tackle, at least give Asim Richards a chance man.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
Wow. They resigned the one guy we didn't want them to. Solid work.

Maybe we can double down on some more TEs in the draft too. Get an injured player somewhere in the mix. Whatever hasn't worked before is what we will keep doing

quickccc

Reaction score
nobody else wanted him in FA ... except us !

It figures ..... maybe we deserve this ? :facepalm:

MikeT22

Reaction score
You aren't ok with linebacker and running back?
Which RB did we sign? Got weaker at DT and DE. OL needs a couple of starters. Need a #2 or 3 WR. Kendricks is fine but the only guy we added.

Not going to get it all in the draft. But I know you'll like whatever they do.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I’ve never seen a front office more committed to expecting better results with the same guys that didn’t get them in the past.
That's Jerry for ya.
I think Jerry's words "all in" actually meant all in the toilet. He just didn't finish the phrase.

1942willys

Reaction score
Which RB did we sign? Got weaker at DT and DE. OL needs a couple of starters. Need a #2 or 3 WR. Kendricks is fine but the only guy we added.

he will always find excuses; and then when they run out he will say you are not a real cowboy fan if you don't kiss Jerry's feet

rambo2

Reaction score

They have all of the top running backs coming in on visits. Looking to draft one of Benson, Brooks, Allen, or Irving. I figure that you can put Wright in there as well. I'm excited about getting a new back. This draft works well for what they need.

RoboQB

Reaction score
"Hey, this milk is sour. I'll put it back in the fridge and check it again tomorrow."

raven55

Reaction score
well they did say like our guys just some of them saw a sinking ship and got in the life boat to get out now all we have left is a joker of a qb a loud mouth on defense and a wide receiver that hasn't got paid yet so when you add up you have a team that might get 7 wins next year if there lucky

rambo2

Reaction score
well they did say like our guys just some of them saw a sinking ship and got in the life boat to get out now all we have left is a joker of a qb a loud mouth on defense and a wide receiver that hasn't got paid yet so when you add up you have a team that might get 7 wins next year if there lucky
12 is more likely than 7. The players left because they got overpaid.

raven55

Reaction score
fantasy thinking the teams you will be playing will be a lot better and better prepared and he old choker will be there to help them . look at his record with 500 teams and just maybe you'll come out of your day dream

rambo2

Reaction score
fantasy thinking the teams you will be playing will be a lot better and better prepared and he old choker will be there to help them . look at his record with 500 teams and just maybe you'll come out of your day dream
What are you on?