Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign HaHa Clinton-Dix

Rayman70

Reaction score
he plays for the money, not the love of his craft. Those that do both, are much better players and don't bounce around as much. But hey..he is what he is and that's an improvement for us.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We finally have a legit safety. He’s on a cheap, team friendly one year deal.

People still aren’t happy
its weird right? No matter what we do. Its never up to snuff. I happen to think this was a nice stop gap signing that makes cap sense and is a good fit, FOR NOW. Many are overreacting. They need to understand this regime values safety and we are not done. This move wasn't a long-term solution,but just a quick patch job until we land our guy in the draft. BUT YES, he is an improvement. Its a win win.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good players don't get passed around like an ugly sweater.

He was gawd awful in Chicago last year. He's a headcase.

And by whose metric was he "gawd awful"? The one where you think you know football?

He was "wanted", it refutes your lousy point.

Yet another example of where you get an idea in your head and twist and ignore reality trying to support it, facts be damned!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have completely and utterly annihilated your points here.

Move along.

Delusion at its finest once again.

You bring nothing but typed words strung together. You never have support for anything you claim, your 'opinions' carry no weight.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
He was not good in Washington, but was better in Chicago from the games I saw. I hope the team takes a Safety early in the draft if the opportunity presents itself.

Aven8

Reaction score
Well I’m stoked! Been dying for some new blood and vets and we are finally taking that route. The other way didn’t work either folks. This is a cheap deal too.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
This might be the first amount of negativity I've heard ablut him here. I feel that most Zoners who speak his name think decently about his skill.
most people speak highly of any player we sign...... then after theyve played for us..... let the negativity begin.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Ok? Someone tell me how to feel about this.
Hey..

This guy is a big upgrade for us.

At least they have a vet who knows what is expected.

It means we get to drop safety down the need list.

It means CB now becomes #1 need and we should be able to find a starter in the draft.

Each little move has to compliment the next as MM rebuilds us.

He knows what he is doing.

That's how you should feel..

Good.

:omg: