Twitter: Cowboys to meet with T Cameron Fleming

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
And people whine and complain about their jobs sitting behind a computer screen all day. Don't know how you kept it together working in that environment my man. Props to you!
Considering I was washing golf carts before that job I was happy to take it lol Appreciate it!

LOVE of money is the root of all evil is the proper quote. In other words GREED. Though of course that is not true; lust and a few others contribute quite a bit.
You got a solid point!

kskboys

Reaction score
How would you know. Faith is the belief in something not seen or observed. Truth is subjective as there are many truths and everyone has there own and usually different.
Anything/everything can be denied/proclaimed!!!!

garyv

Reaction score
Yeah...I was wondering the same thing. He was here yesterday, but no news about anything happening!! Hurry up Cowboys!! We need another 30 page thread to discuss this signing!! LOL :laugh:
Please give us something to talk about like Hurns has been signed as well as Bowman

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Please give us something to talk about like Hurns has been signed as well as Bowman
I think chatting about who is coming in for draft visits and workouts, will be much more talkative than FA's.

garyv

Reaction score
I think chatting about who is coming in for draft visits and workouts, will be much more talkative than FA's.

By the way did you purchase the New Jerry Jones Draft Guide ? Players ranked last to first :)

phildadon86

Reaction score
IS there any news about this visit? I feel like Jerry is kidnapping these people at this point. They get to the star and then no word after. What is the deal? Jerry chaining them all up in the basement until the season starts?

Carson

Reaction score
IS there any news about this visit? I feel like Jerry is kidnapping these people at this point. They get to the star and then no word after. What is the deal? Jerry chaining them all up in the basement until the season starts?

I’m betting he will fly right back to New England lol

cern

Reaction score
How would you know. Faith is the belief in something not seen or observed. Truth is subjective as there are many truths and everyone has there own and usually different.
Simple answer, believe with your brain. Not your heart. Truth is about facts. Just because some don't understand a fact doesn't make it untrue. Just misunderstood.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
So did Jerry & Co. poop the bed on this one??

L6q0Y_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So did Jerry & Co. poop the bed on this one??

L6q0Y_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

I heard that it was a great visit, things were going well. He loved the meal, loved the facility, loved everyone he met. But then they sat down and handed a sheet of paper across the table. At that point, everything changed and the guy just stormed out?

:huh:

LittleD

Reaction score
Simple answer, believe with your brain. Not your heart. Truth is about facts. Just because some don't understand a fact doesn't make it untrue. Just misunderstood.

Unfortunately, people make up their own facts. Even scientific facts can over time be proven wrong or false but, seem true at the time.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I heard that it was a great visit, things were going well. He loved the meal, loved the facility, loved everyone he met. But then they sat down and handed a sheet of paper across the table. At that point, everything changed and the guy just stormed out?

I hope you're joking!!

Sandyf

Reaction score
You know Jerry, probably trying to get them all signed and then have a big press conference to show everyone. Always the showman, yet we just want another Super Bowl.

punchnjudy

Reaction score

It was sort of a bad sign when his salary offer included a debit for the cost of said paper.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know Jerry, probably trying to get them all signed and then have a big press conference to show everyone. Always the showman, yet we just want another Super Bowl.

I was actually thinking that very same thing. If I remember correctly, they dinthat way back when when they signed several at once. Marco Rivera might have been one of that group, but not sure.