Twitter: Cowboys to meet with T Cameron Fleming

kskboys

Reaction score
I worked for a pharmacist I would say he was in his mid 30’s that I watched for about a month go down a list of people that got prescribed say 120 percs monthly (not exactly just painting the picture) call them up and ask how many they had left because “the head pharmacist might have miscounted it initally” a few people actually came up to the pharmacy and he would try to talk them out of taking them all together regardless of the circumstances and would incorporate religion to these people like he was preying on the weak. He told me one time “Pretend that everything you have ever been taught about religion is wrong and then pretend everything I am fixing to tell you is 100% fact”. I am waiting for the day I see him operating a church of some sorts cause he wants to be the next David Koresh/Jim Jones I can say for a fact lol.
When anyone asks you to have faith, get a tight hold on your wallet.

cern

Reaction score
Around here locally, people were sinking several thousands of dollars into "oil points". Something to do w/ saltwater fracking or some such. Some guys I know were actually making fun of me for not sinking at least 15-20 grand into it.

Last I heard, they were trying to sue the guy.

You know how to make a fortune? Work your bum off and contribute to your retirement account generously.
learn the nuances of the stock market. don't panic if it drops. it always rebounds.

cern

Reaction score
When anyone asks you to have faith, get a tight hold on your wallet.
not getting religious in the least. but faith is the exact opposite of truth. especially when it comes to money.

kskboys

Reaction score
not getting religious in the least. but faith is the exact opposite of truth. especially when it comes to money.
Sometimes I don't know exactly what I want to believe. Way too many ideas that we accepted as fact have been debunked as new facts take their place.

cern

Reaction score
Find a good Financial advisor. Most people cannot traverse the stock market.
good advice. and be a long term thinker. since the 80's I've invested heavily in defense contractors and municipalities like electricity, water, gas, etc. can't get by without them. my biggest surprise lately was graphene. it took a spike when it proved to be a major component in future desalinization plants, but has recently become a major component in golf ball construction. I never would have guessed that one, but i'll take it.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
They say money is the root of all evil or at least I have faith in money attracting evil lol

I worked in morgues removing corneas from cadavers for like 3 years. I seen a guy that flatlined 4 or 5 times in half a day then became a DNR per family request. I pull him out of the freezer open the bag and see the biggest smile on this mans face.

Last edited:

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Around here locally, people were sinking several thousands of dollars into "oil points". Something to do w/ saltwater fracking or some such. Some guys I know were actually making fun of me for not sinking at least 15-20 grand into it.

You know how to make a fortune? Work your bum off and contribute to your retirement account generously.

Real Estate is a nice way to make a lot of money. A few properties here. A few properties there. And pretty soon, you're talking about some real money.

JustChip

Reaction score

Yep, Aesop's fable is as relevant today as 2500 years ago.

LittleD

Reaction score

How would you know. Faith is the belief in something not seen or observed. Truth is subjective as there are many truths and everyone has there own and usually different.

cowboyec

Reaction score
my prediction....they'll sign him today...........or maybe tomorrow.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Any news on this guy? Still in big D or has he left?
Yeah...I was wondering the same thing. He was here yesterday, but no news about anything happening!! Hurry up Cowboys!! We need another 30 page thread to discuss this signing!! LOL :laugh:

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
They say money is the root of all evil or at least I have faith in money attracting evil lol

I worked in morgues removing corneas from cadavers for like 3 years. I seen a guy that flatlined 4 or 5 times in half a day then became a DNR per family request. I pull him out of the freezer open the bag and see the biggest smile on this mans face.

And people whine and complain about their jobs sitting behind a computer screen all day. Don't know how you kept it together working in that environment my man. Props to you!

diefree666

Reaction score

LOVE of money is the root of all evil is the proper quote. In other words GREED. Though of course that is not true; lust and a few others contribute quite a bit.

diefree666

Reaction score
Sometimes I don't know exactly what I want to believe. Way too many ideas that we accepted as fact have been debunked as new facts take their place.
Look at cholesterol levels; 25 years ago 220 was a good number. Then 5 years later that was bad and 200 was good. Then 180. THEN it became about GOOD c and BAD c. Just give it another five years and that will change again.

kskboys

Reaction score
Look at cholesterol levels; 25 years ago 220 was a good number. Then 5 years later that was bad and 200 was good. Then 180. THEN it became about GOOD c and BAD c. Just give it another five years and that will change again.
Are eggs good or bad for you this week?