Cowboys To Sign RB Lache Seastrunk?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He was impressive the few times I seen him play for Baylor. Do not know how he has done once in the NFL.

He washed out with the Commanders, Panthers and Titans. He is also a bit of a weird character. Not certain how he fits as he is a speed back who is not all that great of a pass catcher either.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I just hope they can get playing time for all these RB's

Training camp and pre-season I'm sure they will, come regular season I hope one can show themselves as a leading RB where he comes out from the occasional breather not the situation where the coaches are trying to give everyone x amount of snaps.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He washed out with the Commanders, Panthers and Titans. He is also a bit of a weird character. Not certain how he fits as he is a speed back who is not all that great of a pass catcher either.

Sounds like he fits in just fine to me with Dallas' plans at running back. If he didn't wash out somewhere, we wouldn't be interested because then we couldn't prove how amazing our line is in its ability to make any runner great.

Plankton

Reaction score
Camp body, nothing more. Seastrunk's skill set mirrors Lance Dunbar's. He also has a fumble rate of once every 70 touches from his college days.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sounds like we are pushing all the chips to the center of the table.
I imagine you are secretly saying...all in.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Lache Seastrunk
Height: 5094
Weight: 201
40 Yrd Dash: 4.37
20 Yrd Dash: 2.53
10 Yrd Dash: 1.55
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 15
Vertical Jump: 41 1/2
Broad Jump: 11'02"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.36
3-Cone Drill: 6.81

Lance Dunbar
Height: 5081
Weight: 205
40 Yrd Dash: 4.47
20 Yrd Dash: 2.61
10 Yrd Dash: 1.54
225 Lb. Bench Reps: 11
Vertical Jump: 35
Broad Jump: 10'00"
20 Yrd Shuttle: 4.07
3-Cone Drill: 6.87

DTown214

Reaction score
I remember really wanting us to draft this guy last year in the later rounds. I watched him a lot at Baylor and loved what I saw. He may or may not make the team but it certainly doesn't hurt to add him, especially this early.