Cowboys To Sign RB Lache Seastrunk?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Ugh injuries to williams and DMF should be no surprise but its a little worrisome to see the depth being depleted. RB is still extremely important, idc how many people drank the juice that they're replacable.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He seems like a good practice squad candidate.

He has a terrific burst and good agility but needs work on all other aspects of being a RB (Pass Pro, receiving, running through contact, etc..). Considered to be an odd character that hangs out with the wrong people.

chicago JK

Reaction score
As a Baylor Grad, I thought he made a huge mistake entering the draft early. Although, I certainly expected him to make an active roster and play for a few years in the NFL. He is really explosive but I found his running style not very disciplined. He tries to bounce a lot of runs outside. He will have highlights when he will run over players and/or run away from them but he had a lot of running space running at Baylor. As a whole, he left me a little unfulfilled at Baylor. He really looked like he was going to do huge things at Baylor. Although he got injured a little and that may have played a factor..

I thought he looked good last offseason in the preseason games with the Skins and surprised he was cut and not even put on the practice squad. He may be another example of the graveyard of running backs who look good in the preseason but are never heard from again. I thought he was almost as impressive as Ryan Williams was with us in preseason. It is really tough to take much of anything in those second half of preseason games.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He seems like a good practice squad candidate.

He has a terrific burst and good agility but needs work on all other aspects of being a RB (Pass Pro, receiving, running through contact, etc..). Considered to be an odd character that hangs out with the wrong people.

Maybe, he will get a chance to show what he can do, if he can be a pro RB or was just a good college RB.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
His draft analysis indicated that he would be a good fit in a zone blocking scheme.

I saw that however watching college and pro for so long and seeing so many prospect fail in the NFL has taught me one important thing, which is ultimately what you did in college means little at this next level. I hope the best for him and look forward to seeing him compete outside of that I have no expectation of him as of now.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw that however watching college and pro for so long and seeing so many prospect fail in the NFL has taught me one important thing, which is ultimately what you did in college means little at this next level. I hope the best for him and look forward to seeing him compete outside of that I have no expectation of him as of now.

Yes, I have zero expectations for him. I'm just guessing his Zone ability might be one of the reasons why the Cowboys signed him specifically.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yes, I have zero expectations for him. I'm just guessing his Zone ability might be one of the reasons why the Cowboys signed him specifically.

I agree and glad the Cowboys did bring him in. I think this will continue for the remainder of the off season and into training camp as the Cowboys look to address the RB situation.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Days was never going to make this team. Anyone who knows what to look for on film could see that. Seastrunk isn't making this team either. He's like Dunbar but not as good.