Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 5/23

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I could certainly see that.

I see too many "single points of failure" on this team. Points that don't happen with other teams.

The Vikings can lose their quarterback and star running back and yet still make it to the NFC Championship.

The Eagles can suffer through all of their losses and still win it all.

If this team loses Sean Lee, it's an excuse for losing to Green Bay and the Rams - one guy.

If they lose Tyron Smith, the whole offense collapses - one guy.

And then people want to pass off 2017's failed season because Elliott was suspended?

Nowhere do these excuses happen but in Dallas. Other teams overcome. Because their coaches make it happen.

We are player reliant.
That’s an astute point. Very very good

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Garrett's setting a bad example. He should work out.
Garrett actually looks sexy, if you're into that.
I'd like to be as fit as that guy right now. Not that I'm fat... but he's got some nice pec angles that I'd like.
It stinks that I've been having so much shoulder trouble... A second surgery is about to be scheduled. And trying to schedule it around traveling work is tough...

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Love that OTAs are here. Interested in seeing how team goes tog. I think Zack will get done real soon. We need him and well he knows we need him lol he’ll get paid handsomely.

jday

Reaction score
Garrett actually looks sexy, if you're into that.
I'd like to be as fit as that guy right now. Not that I'm fat... but he's got some nice pec angles that I'd like.
It stinks that I've been having so much shoulder trouble... A second surgery is about to be scheduled. And trying to schedule it around traveling work is tough...
5ec231184a91fb03530f516f28504ca1.jpg