Twitter: Cowboys Tweets 5/23

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Wait a minute! Rico Gathers is a real person? I thought he was a mythological weapon the Cowboys claimed to possess.
Actually he is a mythological weapon in his own mind that for some gosh darn reason the front office is not seeing.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This may be the best post I've ever seen on this board.
It just goes back to the relentless sunshine.

Nobody in the front office has a clue how to evaluate and cultivate talent.

They just lean on pillars.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
How can you tell he's staring at a player? Because he looks in that direction? Do you have film on this? Cause I've watched a lot of film also. He missed some throws but nothing like you say. As a matter of fact...couldn't be nothing like you say cause his completion % was about 64%. And his yards per completion was pretty high too compared to other QBs. So, I'm curious to what you saw.

Not looks...stares.

And his YPA was low last year. Completion % doesn't negate what I said at all.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
The downfall of the 2015 season had everything to do with the QB situation. When Romo went down, the Cowboys were done. There is no way the final record is 4-12 if he stays healthy.
Not true at all. Romo was at his best when his game was scaled back with a go to running game. Hence the success of 14 and 16. We weren't the same team in 15. Randle and company couldn't get it done.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
Wait a minute! Rico Gathers is a real person? I thought he was a mythological weapon the Cowboys claimed to possess.

Cowboys can easily beat the Eagles with Rico but decided not to because they feel sorry for the Eagles and want them to win the Superbowl.