Cowboys very interested in Nkemdiche

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
He smoked the synthetic Jane and jumped out of a window. This guy might end up in Deebo's chicken coop. No thanks.

Great line!!

With Hardy likely out and to a lesser extent Mincey, chances are pretty high that 1 of our first 2 picks will be DL.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Smoking dope and jumping out of window's is a hard sell for round 1.

If he had just smoked dope, okay, maybe he remains in the first round.

But smoking synthetic dope and JUMPING OUT OF A WINDOW, combined with not playing up to his potential puts him in the second round, IMO.

When drugs make you do some crazy stuff like hurling yourself out of a hotel window, especially when you're not on the first floor, buy beware.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
DT. We can get a vet DE like Clayborn. If we draft a DE high it says Gregory isnt all they told us he was.

True, but there may be a pass rusher that is too good to pass up. A guy like Noah Spence.

jnday

Reaction score

But smoking synthetic dope and JUMPING OUT OF A WINDOW, combined with not playing up to his potential puts him in the second round, IMO.

When drugs make you do some crazy stuff like hurling yourself out of a hotel window, especially when you're not on the first floor, buy beware.

I was impressed that he didn't get injured during his his jump out of the window and his jump off the 12 foot wall. I like healthy players that can stay healthy. There is always some positives with crazy players.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I was impressed that he didn't get injured during his his jump out of the window and his jump off the 12 foot wall. I like healthy players that can stay healthy. There is always some positives with crazy players.

Chandler Jones of the Pats just smoked some synthetic weed and ran half naked into the Police Station.

He then played against KC 6 days later.

They are smoking it because it passes the tests but it passes the tests because it isn't quite weed anymore.

jnday

Reaction score
Chandler Jones of the Pats just smoked some synthetic weed and ran half naked into the Police Station.

He then played against KC 6 days later.

They are smoking it because it passes the tests but it passes the tests because it isn't quite weed anymore.

Kids being kids. I did stupid stuff before .

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Talked to an extremely reliable source this weekend. This player apparently is a saint and has siblings that are buck wild. His brother apparently got him into this mess. Seriously I heard this guy is one of the nicest dudes you could ever meet and needs to escape his family issues.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm not ashamed to admit that the kid, Nkemdiche, does arouse interest in this fan. Remember how Collins was seen last year? Dez Bryant even had a mandatory 'learning curve' for a few seasons.

gmoney112

Reaction score
First 2 round projections for DE:

Joey Bosa

Robert Nkemdiche

DeForest Buckner

Shaq Lawson

Emmanuel Ogbah

Adolphus Washington

Shawn Oakman

Jonathan Allen

Jonathan Bullard

Carl Nassib

http://www.nfldraftdays.com/de-rankings.html

Hmm. I don't see him as a 3-4 DE which is the only possible thing I can see them talking about here.

He's a true 3tech, imo. I'd take him in the second if he's still there.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hmm. I don't see him as a 3-4 DE which is the only possible thing I can see them talking about here.

He's a true 3tech, imo. I'd take him in the second if he's still there.

From the start, he would be high octane in a rounded rotation job.

jnday

Reaction score
Huge difference in the guys you mentioned and Nkemdiche.

Ansah didn't play football until he got to BYU. Watt also converted from TE to the DL. With both players, there was never a question about their work ethics, motor or character.

Nkemdiche has questions about his character and a serious lack of production.

Stats don't tell the whole story. I have watched him play in many games and he can totally disrupt an offense by himself.

jnday

Reaction score

You forgot the 12 ft wall that he climbed and fell off of after falling from the window .

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Just like Ezekial Ansah's 4.5 CAREER sacks at BYU haven't translated AT ALL to the NFL. Or, J.J. Watt's 11.5 sacks at Wisconsin showed that he would be the ONLY NFL PLAYER IN HISTORY to record multiple seasons of at least 20 sacks. Talent just needs to be pushed in the right direction.

Yeah, the complaining about a lack of sacks by a DT in college is really weird to me.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm not ashamed to admit that the kid, Nkemdiche, does arouse interest in this fan. Remember how Collins was seen last year? Dez Bryant even had a mandatory 'learning curve' for a few seasons.

And no one drafted Collins until he was cleared from being involved in a criminal case.
I'm not say we shouldn't take a flyer on him, just not in the first round. And I don' even know whether we should high in the second round. There are just too many good players to be had where you shouldn't have to reach on Nkemdiche.

CCBoy

Reaction score
And no one drafted Collins until he was cleared from being involved in a criminal case.
I'm not say we shouldn't take a flyer on him, just not in the first round. And I don' even know whether we should high in the second round. There are just too many good players to be had where you shouldn't have to reach on Nkemdiche.

He is as high a rated talent this season, as was Collins last season.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He is as high a rated talent this season, as was Collins last season.

Okay, and? :huh:

Collins didn't get drafted because he was a "person of interest" in a murder case.
Nkemdiche - I predict - will fall into the second because of his drug use and window fall.

Where are we disconnecting?