Game Day ***Cowboys vs Bengals post game thread***

Motorola

Reaction score
Jets scored 2 TD”s in the last 1:22 to beat the browns.
Dolphins outscored Ravens 28-3 in 4th quarter.
Yeah some wild games.
Add on Falcons trailed Rams 10 - 31 with 12 minutes left - but scored 17 points to pull within 4.
Plus Cardinals tied 23 - 23 with Raiders in OT, then won the game with a 59-yd fumble scoop & score return.

LysleE

Reaction score
It was a great win…no doubt…

But I thought we either took our foot off the gas, or just checked-out given we really didn’t do much of anything until we absolutely had to stop them on 3rd down of their last possession.

I thought the offense couldn’t sustain drives in the 2nd half and our defense was gassed and couldn’t get off the field, but played through it and able to get a stop when we absolutely needed it. I thought for sure we were going into OT…I’m glad I was wrong and am enjoying the win.

pitt33

Reaction score
Not gonna lie. I truly believe had Dak been in there, the Cowboys would have lost. That's not to say that I think Rush is a good QB. I think Dak is broken. I think Rush is serviceable. Time for QB shopping in the off-season.
Post of the post game.

Prescott is toast

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is certainly nothing to behold at the QB position, but you are wearing your nut bag on your head if you are taking Rush to finish the season and think he is a better QB than Dak. The salary has nothing to do with it, best chance of winning is what counts. The OC needs to help Dak like he helped Rush.

I agree.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
mr MarathonContinues---i missed whole 2nd half...i see we won 20-17....how did we play in your opinion?
Defense was good all day, Kellen Moore was really shaky in the 2nd half. Rush, the receivers and Maher won the game in the last drive.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You are really easy. Typical Cowboy fan.

There was a good first half. Nice mix of run pass on offense, defense pressured Burrow like crazy. Second half, Bengals changed things up, completely dominated on offense and defense while we sputtered. Ultra conservative, silly play calls. Silly penalties.

It is great that we pulled it together to win the game. It is great that we won with the backup, who certainly deserves more respect than he has been given (myself included). The facts are that this team pulled out the win in spite of themselves and in spite of the OC and head coach.

Do you watch the NFL? I guess Harbaugh is an idiot. His team dominated the Dolphins in the first half and got dominated in the 2nd. How many times they let Hill get behind them? Harbuagh stinks I guess.

Raiders dominated Cards, and let Cards beat them with a QB running around all over the field like a video game... dumb arse coaches in Vegas.

This stuff you are complaining about in Dallas happens every week in this league all over the country.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In times past, the Bengals would have curb stomped the Cowboys, coming off a loss like last week.

In spite of some coaches, this team no longer lays down for the rest of the NFL. Needs to keep their foot on the gas when leading.