Game Day ***Cowboys vs Eagles post game thread***

popp1234

Reaction score
I guess we need to find out why our D falls apart in the 4th quarter. Is it the players, the coaching, or both? In any case, it's easier to fire the coach than all of the players.

Both..

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Fire Garrett.

Fire Marinelli.

Fire Linehan.

Fire everybody.

A DISGRACE. An EMBARASSMENT.

WE WERE IN ALL OF THESE GAMES. except New England and we can't win ONE. We had every opportunity to take this game just like the other ones and we find a way to lose the football game. It's unbelievable. At some point you have to show some ******* accountability. PATHETIC. **** you Jerry for wasting another year for Romo.

We got beat by the same play over and over again and why in God's name Rod do you continue to play that scrub Hayden when you have a far superior player in Irving? WHY? Wake up moron. How can you get beaten by the same play over and over again? How can you play so conservative? We were blitzing early and you went away from it.

Our offense continues to be so vanilla. We needed Dez to make a circus catch just to keep us in this game. We never move him. We never use different formations. Same bull**** on every running play. The heavy 12 personnel. I'm so sick of the lack of creativity. It's no wonder no backup QB can succeed here. Pathetic. Just absolutely pathetic. This team is a walking embarassing and a disgrace.
For what it's worth home boy, they moved Dez around all game.

His TD came off of a smartly stacked formation with Cole.

But, we all gotta vent, so I get it.

PoundTheRock

Reaction score
Jerry Likes being a laughingstock. He believes in the old saying...any publicity is good publicity! Now lets hit him in the wallet! I'm canceling my trip to Dallas this December. If he doesn't care, why should we?

A LONG AS WE'RE RELEVANT. We're the talk of the NFL because of Greg Hardy and how much of a joke this team is. All Jerry can see is the Cowboys grabbing the headlines. It's not important that it isn't because we're winning.

dupree89

Reaction score
And for the Garrett lovers...2 brand new coaching regimes have their respective teams at 5-3 and 4-4..and oh by the way their regular QBs are Ryan Fitzpatrick and Tyrod Taylor. garrett has proved his worth since Romo went down....and he ain't worth much.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Honestly should just tank. We'll end up doing what Garrett does best and string wins together and still miss the playoffs and get a deeper pick. If we tank from here on out we'll end up getting the best WR in the draft. Lord knows we need it

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I cannot see this team winning even one game with Cassel. I put the blame on Jerry Jones. Cassel has a noodle arm.

He does have a weak arm, but that has nothing to do with why we lost tonight.

Everson24

Reaction score
How can players on both our Offense and Defense be gassed? Who is conditioning these people? Why do we play better on the road and like school girls at home?

Garrett babied the entire team this preseason (I complained about it at the time) We made the same mistake in 2010. How did that work out?

kimrose

Reaction score
All reasons and theories and injuries and bad play and bad coaching and nothing ever going in our favor and everything else aside, all I can say is.....................:(

Zordon

Reaction score
Eh, I disagree. We've lost a lot of really close games. Romo easily makes the difference against New Orleans, New York, Seattle, and tonight.

But really, it makes no difference. You CAN win games in the NFL with backup-caliber quarterbacks, as we've seen plenty of this year around the league. Obviously a Weeden/Cassel-led team ain't gonna go too far, but to not even be able to muster 2-5 with those two is pathetic. We need to clean house with our staff.

you can't assume the games would go the same way if romo is playing. the opposing offenses would probably play more aggressively if romo was playing.

plus if romo was playing, i guarantee the whole defense would relax EVEN MORE THAN THEY ARE NOW to put the burden on romo.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I don't want to hear anyone defend this garbage defense we have...EVER!!!!
I defended this defense till now. The failures are many and the lack of turnovers alone are disturbing. I guess I blame Marinelli. He is the maestro of that side of the ball. Defense was supposed to be our strongest asset going into the current season but it just isn't. Players are under achieving making it painful for the few that aren't.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
The offense has been consistently upper tier. The defense has never been in the Romo era. Look it up

I've watched every game in the Romo era, that's enough evidence for me. Defense even though statistically hasn't been great, would magically step up when we had a poor offensive performance. But of course didn't have the same success when offense was on. It's always one or the other.