Not open for further replies.

RoboQB

Reaction score
"I'm just here waitin' for the new weekly poll." -Marshawn Lynch-voice

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
5PuVfFJ.gif

since i missed most of game watched highlights replay...we should have won that game...we lost a TD we should have won game not counting bad calls

so tired of refs determining outcome of game....Ok..i could be going over the top...but we needed it

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
That false start on Tyler Smith at the 6 yard line was pretty iffy as well. Looking at it again he moved right as the ball was being snapped, maybe a 1/2 second early, but the Eagles RT was doing the exact same thing the entire game.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, There you go...crazy ending.
Dont care what anyone says....this Cowboys team is straight up total contender....we must learn how to bring a victory when you got the ball last like the top QB's

do....Dak other than not realizing where out of bounds was played a good game overall....through so fast ropes right on target and a few off target....but Dak is

than people give him credit for....i get we should have won this game....but Dak haters go somewhere else

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That false start on Tyler Smith at the 6 yard line was pretty iffy as well. Looking at it again he moved right as the ball was being snapped, maybe a 1/2 second early, but the Eagles RT was doing the exact same thing the entire game.
mr Dooms---saw the highlights of game....we should have won game....Sheagles no way manhandled us....we had 2 TD's so close but no score ....we better team

no Cowbosy were not beatdown....Cowboys better than i thought....all haters go somewehre else

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
So would I, but he played well. We played Philthy right down to the wire but lost a road game by inches to a very good team. We lost a TD by Schoonmaker by a couple inches because he was stopped by defenders. CD Lamb was stopped by defenders a couple yards short of a TD at the end. We played good enough to win that game, but we lost by inches on the road to a good team. That's football.
People on this forum tend to over react after every loss and want every one including the cheerleaders fired.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, There you go...crazy ending.
what ever hearing all the glory for Sheagles..and NO Sheagles not better team....i thought thehy would have played better ( Sheagles )...we wont win

NFC east most likely but will make playoffs and who knows ...i think we go far....dont care what anyone thinks

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

pure unadulterated bad call and that ref will get disciplined by office....of course nothing happens...but real real bad call....if you get real bad calls go your way

no doubt you win...Cowboys the better team....we will go far this year....probably wont win division but we will make playoffs and go farther ....hope Cowboys

are so angry at this Linc field trajedy....Sheagles are women who wear skirts

snadler

Reaction score
Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

The boys the past near 30 years

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mr Gorico, ;) could you please invest in an DVR?
mr Gangsta--yes sir i will...but i dont care what Sheagles record is at end of year...we are the better team....we wont win division but will make playoffs and

it dont matter what your record is.....its good for us to play "away games....hope we meet the skirt wearing Sheagles in playoffs....much different outcome

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
mr Gangsta--yes sir i will...but i dont care what Sheagles record is at end of year...we are the better team....we wont win division but will make playoffs and

it dont matter what your record is.....its good for us to play "away games....hope we meet the skirt wearing Sheagles in playoffs....much different outcome
You need the right Culture and good leadership to win in the playoffs. I wish I could say that the cowboys have turned the corner and developed that which they had not had in this age of mediocrity.

tcc0808

Reaction score
pure unadulterated bad call and that ref will get disciplined by office....of course nothing happens...but real real bad call....if you get real bad calls go your way

no doubt you win...Cowboys the better team....we will go far this year....probably wont win division but we will make playoffs and go farther ....hope Cowboys

are so angry at this Linc field trajedy....Sheagles are women who wear skirts
We need to know the individual who threw the flag??? What’s his connection to PHL

Xeven

Reaction score
Dropped balls, Penalties, blocking, refs. D did ok vs great offense.

lsg13

Reaction score
**Image URL broken

So.. for the 'he had to take a sack' and its "all on Steele" crew. If you can stop the tape at 3.1 seconds after the snap (which is more than enough) and 0.4 seconds from when Eagles D makes first contact. There are 3 Cowboys receivers are behind their defenders. Dak can either throw long and 'hope' they run onto it.. or it will go long out of bounds.. either way it is not intentional grounding. There are other frames that show there is no safety help on the left side.. so no danger. Personally I feel that Dak should have released the ball about 0.5 seconds before this.. the moment you see #9 (Turpin) go behind the defender (it is clear from the freeze frame- and we KNOW Turpin is quick). This is why we continually talk about 'throwing receivers open' and it is HUGE weakness of Dak. He needed to release the ball well earlier. He also had Ferguson behind his defender and from the four frames before and after, the route crosses in at the end.. so another chance to 'throw away/maybe get a TD' throw that would be open.

Note that this is his SECOND hitch.. his feet are set. He can make the/a throw at this point.

Instead he pulls the ball down and turns back into the rush and we lose 15 yards and 18 seconds off the clock.

THAT.. that is why Dak will never win a superbowl. Spare me the BS. Dak just missed the throw.
absolutely correct, he had time to throw it away if nothing else... during a normal possession he may try to make something of that play and get sacked but when you absolutely can not afford to take a sack you can't try and make anything out of that play that risks a sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.