Cowboys Vs Giants ***Game Thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 6 - Romo back to pass kicks it out to Barber who gets down field and out of bounds.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
DIAF;1110018 said:
I told you.

Still impressed with romo? And his THREE picks, two of which go for 14 points the other way? and the other 3 off the other INT, that's a total of 17 points.

The Giants would've set a new NFL record for sacks if Bledsoe had stayed in.

Slammin Bran 23

Reaction score
DIAF;1110018 said:
I told you.

Still impressed with romo? And his THREE picks, two of which go for 14 points the other way? and the other 3 off the other INT, that's a total of 17 points.

Hows Bledsoe doin?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Look, I know many will criticize Romo, but his ceiling is still higher than Drew Bledsoe's.

These are the type of mistakes a young quarterback makes, especially in pressure situations trying to bring back a team against a good defense.

This team wasn't going anywhere with Drew Bledsoe.

Maybe, we'll get better with Romo.

As much as I wanted to win this game, I'm still encouraged that Romo FINALLY gets a chance to play.

Let the Romo era begin.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Cbz40;1110071 said:
Say what you need to say but Guys we need to know if Romo can be the future........We should all know by now Bledsoe isn't

I agree. He has that Brett Favre mentality, though. Gonna be tought to beat that outa him.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1110058 said:
hey. I ususally come here and trear everybody with respect. But hey, just once I had to come here and say this. Because hey, the only thing I have to look forward to for hte rest of the season is the Cowboys losing :D

And you just proved that you're a troll. GJ. Stupid and classless.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
dragon_mikal;1110042 said:
Freakin' Romo thinks he is Brett Favre or something.

He's playing just like Favre.

Not the Favre of the 90's, obviously.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 - Romo play fake deep to crayton in for the Touch Down.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
We have to remember, Romo was incerted in a very bad situation. I hope he gets the start next week. I want to see what he can do with some running plays mixed in.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
vicjagger;1110059 said:
Romo's creating a QB controversy with his play.

Yeah he certainly is. I am sure jeff george and koy detmer are standing by there phones with this QB play tonight.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
At least we're better than the Skins.

What's wrong with society?

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Cbz40;1110071 said:
Say what you need to say but Guys we need to know if Romo can be the future........We should all know by now Bledsoe isn't

and really that should be what this is about

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Rack;1110007 said:
There you go.

Good thing for Romo is no one will be cheering for his backup to come in since he's the lsat one on the depth chart.

Now this is an opportunity for someone to ask if it's too late to get Henson back. ;)