Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

Dodger12

Reaction score
I know you heard Aikman say he thought it was the right call. What did you think of that?

It was the right call to "protect" the QB. But why wouldn't you screen to Dunbar? Or Zeke? You have NO chance of getting a 1st with Witten.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Do people not get that the vanilla play calling was probably caused by having a rookie playing his first game ever so they wanted a simple game plan for him

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Zeke looked like McFadden in '07 behind the Raiders oline.......oh' snap! And it's the same line Morris ran behind......more snap!

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks there should have been a delay of game penalty on the Giants player for sitting on top of Williams at the end?

sportsman

Reaction score
I think fans need to find a way to enjoy the season without having to much expectations. Dak isnt going to lead the cowboys to a superbowl, and honestly, Romo isn't either. That ship has sailed. Windows is closed. Poor coaches, bad teams = 0 rings for Romo. I honestly think its better to go ahead an look to the future and hope to replace Garrett and the entire staff. We are the new raiders, have been for a while.
You are so right about Romo, we are just kidding ourselves to think he will comeback and win a championship.

coult44

Reaction score
If I could trade Dez for even two decent B-caliber starting receivers, I would make that trade in a hot second.

Why? We would run the same routes. Use then exactly the same.keep them in same spots erc etc etc

texbumthelife

Reaction score
It was the right call to "protect" the QB. But why wouldn't you screen to Dunbar? Or Zeke? You have NO chance of getting a 1st with Witten.

It was actually a double screen. Zeke went out the other side but was covered.

Tommy

Reaction score
Didn't say they told him not to go out. But you have to be coached to do so. Football intelligence comes from good coaching
Really? How does every single person in this forum know he should have run out of bounds there? Is it because we all remember our coaches telling us?
No! It's football common sense.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Just another indictment of Garretts coaching as far as I'm concerned. Any team that is consistently mentally unprepared game in game out, year in year out, is so because of coaching.
Not that I disagree, but Terrence is a pro. He should have known better.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I do not know if Dez was b racketed and Dak was a little hesitant to throw it so I will leave it up to the air chair analysts later int he week.

Free will not see a pass rusher like JPP on the right side again until the next giants game.

Yes he did, Witten should not be blocking Vernon.

And sadly JPP won't obliterate a starting RT again until he faces Doug Free.