Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
only reason to let dak play out the rest of the season is for experience. but has anyone seen him getting better? i don't. romo's the veteran. he needs to play now.
Yeah, let's go ahead and get him hurt so we can get him off the team for good.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I know people wat to get a positive ouut of the game and i dont blame you for that, but the giants offense is as bad as their defense is good.
Agree. Both offenses were terrible , imo.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
How many times were recievers open and Dak just missed them or made horrible decisions? Romo hits those easily.

Around zero times recievers were open. Romo hits nothing with a pass rush in his face as Dak faced all game.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I think if you have another game in a row with poor play you have to consider making a change. The hot hand argument becomes moot after that. You will not win playoff games throwing for under 200 yards.

mugsybows

Reaction score
Giants are gonna be unstoppable in the playoffs...yikes. I think they would be favored against anyone except Seattle

Any other team but us could beat the Giants. They really just know us and what we like to do. File me in the group of they really aren't that good. Wouldn't be surprised if they lose next week. In Fact I expect that. That's classic Giants beat us in a huge game lose next week.

tcc0808

Reaction score
He won 11 straight games. If I said that in preseason bet you say I'm foolish
QB play was primary factor in the loss tonight. QB play alone has not been the primary factor in the 11 wins. Dak has been very good and I think he will be great. Play like tonight (or last few weeks)WILL NOT be enough in the playoffs.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Tried to tell everyone how good this defense is and how they were built to stop Dallas specifically. All I got was ridicule.

Credit the Giants and hope we don't see them again.

actually I am concerned about the east. IF this passing game is this bad again this team could crumble amid the nonsense.
Not by me, I stopped laughing at the Giants in 2007....

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Giants can easily lose remaining games.

Yeah the Commanders will beat them again.

I think if Dallas only needs to win one more, but I would like to see them get on a roll.

Now is not the worst time to be slumping.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Actually penalties were an issue. Not the biggest but they were still an issue. We had like three punt returns in which they threw a flag that squandered out field position.
Yes you're right but not as much as last game. TWills hold was huge and those holds on punts...one costed us a big return.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Romo would have destroyed the 6 man fronts that the Giants were showing Dak all second half long because they didn't respect his passing.. and the Giants wouldn't have been doing that either..

Ya, Romo would have eluded the pass rush that Dak saw all game. Get real.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
As soon as the Giants took the lead all the flags stopped. I think there was only one obvious hold called on them after that. But otherwise, it was yellow flag here and there whenever convenient, either pinning us back on a punt or killing momentum moving the ball. The refs are such hacks.

superonyx

Reaction score
This loss didn't hurt us one bit,

It showed us what teams will do.
I agree...
But...
When the Giants, Eagles, Vikings, and now Giants again played us with this defensive scheme it has shut us down. I'm worried we don't have an answer.
I'm not saying it's Romo time because I remember the same crap when teams played Romo this way. I worry it's a coaching issue.