Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

manster4ever

Reaction score
lol at all the chicken littles. I DO have on positive tonight from a game we were totally outplayed in. I said before the game, the hungrier team would win and they did. But...we didn't have ANY injuries I saw and can come out clean next week vs. Tampa. I do think teams need to lose going down the stretch, Jimmy use to say it, and then really motivate his guys after the fact. Irvin has said it too.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Quit whining about the refs. Our offense got shut down. Had nothing to do with officiating.
I can what you consider a "whine" all I want. The Giants played good D but I can point out the obvious hack job by the refs. They aren't mutually exclusive situations of Reality.

mugsybows

Reaction score
It's not about losing one game. Had we lost a game where Dak played well...fine. l can handle losing. That isn't my concern. My concern lies within Dak. He wasn't off. He was horrific. He was absolutely junk tonight. He was pretty bad against Vikings. I'm sorry but it is what it is...

Yeah this is me. I don't care that we lost. Sucks but At the end of the day we still probably get first round bye and probably home field throughout. My concern is dak has looked really bad last two games. Maybe it's the product of needing to wake up. Not a fan of the complacency and false sense that long win streaks bring. Hoping dak can shake this off. We have three games left before the playoffs. If this continues color me concerned

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Cut Dunbar and bring McFadden in at least.

And why oh why was Zeke missing on just about every 3rd down and the last drive?

Stupid personnel decisions. . .

Right.

And why get away from the run?

We should have run 37 times, not passed 37 times.

It's not like we don't have a good backup RB to help shoulder the load.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Okay...

So suddenly, after tonight's loss... Dak Prescott is trash and needs to be replaced ASAP. Nevermind the fact that the team is 11-2.

I love this team but man our fans can be absurd. Have a nice season and suddenly we're entitled and spoiled...

Unless you thought that this team would never lose another game EVER and Dak is supposed to throw for 4tds and 400 yards each week...

We lost a game... It was an ugly loss but that's what happens sometimes. I can only hope the team has a different attitude than our fans who are ready to throw in the towel after tonight...

Good post. I'm literally laughing out loud at the overreaction. But we knew it was coming, didn't we?

Romo will not see the field this year folks.

manster4ever

Reaction score
This performance tonight makes that TMZ video that was posted of Dak and Zeke out partying look a lot worse.

I had that thought tonight too. They didn't take care of business and slacked off...and now they'll find out what criticism in Big D is all about come playoff time. These games are huge and Dak, Dez and LInehan crapped out. (Zeke was fine IMO)

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Around zero times recievers were open. Romo hits nothing with a pass rush in his face as Dak faced all game.

Watch the game film there were receivers open many times. He just had a bad game. No big deal the kid is a rookie, and has been amazing but don't sit there and say receivers were blanketed all night because they were not. He just had happy feet and mechanics were screwed again tonight.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have a rough day at the office. I'm more encouraged by the defense than disappointed in the offense.

In tonight was the exception, I'd agree. However, the offense has been terrible two weeks in a row. What has gotten us to this point is failing right now. That is very worrisome.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Okay...

So suddenly, after tonight's loss... Dak Prescott is trash and needs to be replaced ASAP. Nevermind the fact that the team is 11-2.

I love this team but man our fans can be absurd. Have a nice season and suddenly we're entitled and spoiled...

Unless you thought that this team would never lose another game EVER and Dak is supposed to throw for 4tds and 400 yards each week...

We lost a game... It was an ugly loss but that's what happens sometimes. I can only hope the team has a different attitude than our fans who are ready to throw in the towel after tonight...
Extremecowboyszone.com strikes again

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
QB play was primary factor in the loss tonight. QB play alone has not been the primary factor in the 11 wins. Dak has been very good and I think he will be great. Play like tonight (or last few weeks)WILL NOT be enough in the playoffs.
Nope I Think being a rookie and no one stepping up on offense was the primary reason we lost. We win as a team and we lose as a team. That wasn't the question by the way, good job dancing around it

Sepia

Reaction score
The worst part is our offense looked as impotent as we did in Week 1. Worse, even. At least we managed to kick a bunch of field goals then.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Why are you defending Dak? He was horrible tonight. Hell, the whole offense aside from Zeke was trash. Accept it and move onto next week.

Uh....I said our recievers didn't get open, our pass blocking sucked, our running game 2nd half sucked? I said Dak had no favors and Romo would have been worse with the pass rush Dak saw. Where am I defending Dak?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
It only seems that way because Dak holds on to the balls so long.

To be fair no one looked to be getting open, and the scheme never looked like it adjusted.

Dak played bad, but the Giants knew what we were doing every time we dropped back to pass.