Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

Asklesko

Reaction score
only reason to let dak play out the rest of the season is for experience. but has anyone seen him getting better? i don't. romo's the veteran. he needs to play now.

Craig

Reaction score
That was just plain ugly by the offense and Dak. Defense showed up tonight though. Well Michael Irvin is happy now since they got the loss out of their system now.
I know people wat to get a positive ouut of the game and i dont blame you for that, but the giants offense is as bad as their defense is good.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Games like this happen. Romo has been blown out before (only reason this wasnt is because of the defence, which is a positive), better Dak goes through this now than in January.

I just don't understand why Dunbar got so much play time.... He's a nothing player now. No speed or shiftiness.
I agree. I cannot understand why Dunbar kept being in seeming every 3rd down plays. I just don't understand the reasoning.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I tell you something. If this offense plays like that next week v Tampa d we may not get a 1st down.
They are on fire....

kevm3

Reaction score
Dak and Zeke need to stay at home and focus on the Bucs.
Scott Linehan called a game that looked reminiscent of the 8 and 8 cowboys.
I really don't want to see Lance Dunbar play another down. I really don't understand why this guy is on the field, especially on 3rd downs. I don't understand why Zeke is on the sidelines at the end of the game. Are they trying to 'experiment' before the playoffs?

The Natural

Reaction score
really bad loss. Giants are in the driver seat for the 4 seed, they know they'll come in our house and beat us again.

Luther

I am who they thought I was!
Reaction score
1 thing to be happy about: this is the LAST cold weather game we gotta play this year if we take care of business over the last 3 games.
Maybe Dak needs to learn how to "deflate" for cold weather games. Seems to be the popular thing.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
Some of these romo fanatics are really getting on my nerves. The team won 11 in a row and they lose one and we need to make a qb change.
It's not even Romo Fanatics. I'm a huge Romo fan, but I'm not an idiot, I don't forget 11 wins in a row and want a chance after one loss to a division rival. It's just stupidity.

Imagine a third person listening to these people after all Dak has done.

I mean even Eli threw three picks, but Church couldn't hold on cause of his cast. WR were dropping balls and slipping all over the place. It happens.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The Giants were stacking the line with 6 men on the second half daring Dak to beat them.. they don't do that with Romo., teams have been doing it all year.. Zeke is the MVP of this offense..

This game was on Dak..

So our recievers were getting open? No. Was Dez getting open? No. Was Witten running downfield more than 5 yds? No. Did TWIll ever get open? No.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
I really do not like night games. To wait all day and stay up late for a performance like that? Ugh.

cml750

Reaction score
This looked a lot like last years team. The offense has REALLY fallen off the last 3 weeks. Dak is starting to look like a rookie. If he looks bad again next week, it may be Romo time.