Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

Cowboy89

Reaction score
Some of these romo fanatics are really getting on my nerves. The team won 11 in a row and they lose one and we need to make a qb change.

It's not about losing one game. Had we lost a game where Dak played well...fine. l can handle losing. That isn't my concern. My concern lies within Dak. He wasn't off. He was horrific. He was absolutely junk tonight. He was pretty bad against Vikings. I'm sorry but it is what it is...

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
Okay...

So suddenly, after tonight's loss... Dak Prescott is trash and needs to be replaced ASAP. Nevermind the fact that the team is 11-2.

I love this team but man our fans can be absurd. Have a nice season and suddenly we're entitled and spoiled...

Unless you thought that this team would never lose another game EVER and Dak is supposed to throw for 4tds and 400 yards each week...

We lost a game... It was an ugly loss but that's what happens sometimes. I can only hope the team has a different attitude than our fans who are ready to throw in the towel after tonight...

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Yes you're right but not as much as last game. TWills hold was huge and those holds on punts...one costed us a big return.

Right. Not quite as bad as last game, but they kept on pinning us deep in our own end with those calls.

Or rather we pinned ourselves back. Just doesn't make any sense that we could actually commit three penalties in a row like that though.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
In 2 games versus NYG, Dez targeted 14times, 2 receptions, 18yds, 1fumble.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Not by me, I stopped laughing at the Giants in 2007....
I think we can easily beat the Giants. Just need even average QB play. They scored 10 freaking points on us! As bad as we were, we were one yard away on a FG miss from at least going to OT.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hell, the Giants even sniffed out the screens and the bootlegs of Dak..

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cut Dunbar and bring McFadden in at least.

And why oh why was Zeke missing on just about every 3rd down and the last drive?

Stupid personnel decisions. . .

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Was Dak making the hot read on the blitz, because the one time he did, Dez caught it but he fumbled.. Dez was open on the crossing route, which Dak threw behind him..

lol. That's it? Too funny.

Rob-G

Reaction score
As soon as the Giants took the lead all the flags stopped. I think there was only one obvious hold called on them after that. But otherwise, it was yellow flag here and there whenever convenient, either pinning us back on a punt or killing momentum moving the ball. The refs are such hacks.
Quit whining about the refs. Our offense got shut down. Had nothing to do with officiating.

khiladi

Reaction score
Ya, Romo would have eluded the pass rush that Dak saw all game. Get real.

Yeah he would have eluded that non-existent pas rush that was trying to stack two people on the side of Smith who was abusing whoever was lined up against him, because JPP was out and the OL netted Zeke close to 90 yards in the first half that only started to break down at the fourth because Dak couldn't hit the broad side of a barn..

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Tried to tell everyone how good this defense is and how they were built to stop Dallas specifically. All I got was ridicule.

Credit the Giants and hope we don't see them again.

actually I am concerned about the east. IF this passing game is this bad again this team could crumble amid the nonsense.

Like you said, if the Cowboys are down at the half against Tampa, things tighten up real quickly. And if they're down because Dak has played like he has played the last two games, the coaching staff may have a decision to make.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This performance tonight makes that TMZ video that was posted of Dak and Zeke out partying look a lot worse.