Game Day Cowboys vs Giants post game thread

iamliko22

Reaction score
Well the playmaker wanted it.. Maybe this wakes them up for the playoffs

Rob-G

Reaction score
Dak is allowed to have a bad game, especially when receivers cant get open. Carr was terrible against the Chiefs. Big Ben threw 3 picks. It happens. Unless it becomes a trend, which it could be with Tampa's Defense, I wont turn on him.

weaver21

Reaction score
Name one more.

He struggled against the Vikings. I'll give him a pass because Minnesota's defense is a top unit, but the Giants were 28th in pass defense coming into this game. He had a bad game and he needs to learn from it. Hopefully he rebounds next week.

kevm3

Reaction score
Giants are not a top ranked defense. Giants passing defense is 28th in the league.
Nice try though.
Just to save you time...the Eagles are not a top ranked defense either.

I didn't say they were. The vikings are a topped rank defense.
Please tell me what Romo is going to do having finished maybe 2 games in 2 years.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dak is the future. Romo's timeline with Zeke and this OL is short. Dak is here regardless. Romo gives us the best shot.

Zeke wouldn't be seeing 5-6 man fronts regularly..

No matter Romo's post season non success, he gives us best chance.

He's fresh.
He's in twilight but still capable.

This is not a bias thing.
This is not a knee jerk reaction thing.
If one wants to see the writing on the wall.

It's saying, you make this change, Romo needs these three games.

Six games would have been better.

popp1234

Reaction score
He struggled against the Vikings. I'll give him a pass because Minnesota's defense is a top unit, but the Giants were 28th in pass defense coming into this game. He had a bad game and he needs to learn from it. Hopefully he rebounds next week.

"Struggle" doesn't t equal a "bad performance". I am still waiting on you to name one more game that could be considered "bad".

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I didn't say they were. The vikings are a topped rank defense.
Please tell me what Romo is going to do having finished maybe 2 games in 2 years.

Right! When was the last time in league history a guy went 16 great games? We are 11-2

DFWJC

Reaction score
Meh 12-1 is just if not more meaningless considering the end result of that season. Please.
Yeah, both pretty meaningless unless they finish the deal.

Best start of 12-1 belongs to 2007, but a 2nd round loss isnt good enough with that start.

Version 2016's story is to be determined...and hoping for a better ending!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Wow, Dak struggled against the NFLs best defense.