Game Day ***Cowboys vs Giants Post Game Thread***

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd go with Gilmore over Diggs, but Diggs did cause the interception and a fumble.
Am I wrong in thinking Diggs caused two fumbles? Didn't he put his shoulder on a ball early, then rip one out of Barkley's hands later? Maybe the first one was someone else.

Mark

Reaction score
I've been watching the Cowboys since 1970. Tonight was one of their most dominant defensive performances since SB27. Granted, it was the Giants in a downpour. Against a Dallas team never known as great "mudders." Playing in the same downpour. Whatever Jerry is paying Dan Quinn, it's probably not enough. Happy for the win, and it's going to be a good day tomorrow. :)

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Am I wrong in thinking Diggs caused two fumbles? Didn't he put his shoulder on a ball early, then rip one out of Barkley's hands later? Maybe the first one was someone else.
I think it was only one fumble for him, the one where he stripped the receiver. He put his shoulder on the ball against Barkley, causing it to pop up in the air and be picked off by Bland. I believe they ruled that an interception.

We caused five fumbles, so maybe he had another one that I'm not remembering.

Kwyn

Reaction score
You are remembering correctly. Two forced fumbles.

Edit: as mentioned by gimme, it was an INT but it wouldn’t have happened without Diggs hit

Nav22

Reaction score
A negative would be Deuce usage. Not a single snap until late in the 2nd half with the game out of hand. Wasting carries on stiffs like Dowdle and Turpin.

I mean, everything else besides the QB was fantastic but that disappointed me. Deuce should have a package for him that has him on the field in all quarters.
Someone bought the hype.

Carson Wentz is unemployed.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: