Game Day Cowboys vs Green Bay Post Game Thread

khiladi

Reaction score
And it's incredibly difficult to win a SB, so I can overlook that. But for all that is good in the world, at least we should be fun to watch and be competitive every year. Not look like this train wreck, bi polar tease every year..

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Unfortunately this team seems committed to subpar players as long as they are a leader and committed to the process.

I don't agree.

I think subpar players are tolerated because we approach roster management like we do game situations.

It is better to get a FG than risk failure.

It is better to start subpar players

It is conservative. And if your career average is hitting .500 and it is acceptable to you and it keeps you employed, it is no wonder why that is Garrett's mindset.

Nobody is accountable.

The head coach does not have the emotional attachment to the team to make himself accountable nor will he trust his players to make plays.

adam3313

Reaction score
Did it drive anyone else crazy how many times today that we ended up with catches just short of conversions on 3rd down? I'm pretty sure on the last throw of the game that was batted down, it was headed for a 5 yard completion on 4th and 19!

Seems like the norm in the Cassel-ran offense. Terrible.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Did it drive anyone else crazy how many times today that we ended up with catches just short of conversions on 3rd down? I'm pretty sure on the last throw of the game that was batted down, it was headed for a 5 yard completion on 4th and 19!

That's been going on all year.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

If you think Cassel runs this offense, you really need to do some serious thinking.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
@jonmachota Greg Hardy on why Cowboys lost: "They worked harder than we did. They played harder than we did. Plain and simple, that's what happened."

plymkr

Reaction score
Wake me up when Dez Bryant makes a play. Hell wake me up when he makes a catch

Dez only had one more catch than his monkey today, and the monkey was more mature during the game.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
What I find most disappointing is, in year five of Garret's tenure, the Cowboys aren't more competitive against the league's elite teams. New England, Carolina, and Green Bay absolutely throttled us. The games were essentially over at half time, even when Tony Romo was playing. I mean, what's being built? What's the plan here?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The players fight for Garrett...the problem is he puts them in a position that they are always fighting an uphill battle.

That and most players on every team try. It's not unique to Garrett.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
perfect song for our current state of the Cowboys. a political song about the mess we have landed in. im using it loosely of course. jamming this shiz out on blast is helping me deal with the pain of this putrid team.

Last edited: