Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everyone keeps whining about the picked up flag. It wasn't a penalty. The refs got it right.

I think what's frustrating is that they picked the flag up. Usually when you don't turn around....its a flag. BUT when I see the replay....it sure looks like a facemask on Pettigrew to Hitchens there.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Can't recall a real big game (other than during the Staubach era) starting off as bad as this one did for the Cowboys and continuing bad into the 4th quarter where they ended up with the win.

romothesavior

Reaction score
I think what's frustrating is that they picked the flag up. Usually when you don't turn around....its a flag. BUT when I see the replay....it sure looks like a facemask on Pettigrew to Hitchens there.

It could have been offensive PI. He pushed off twice.

TX_Yid

Reaction score
Tony Romo for MVP. Too damned right.

But I can write Peter King's MMQB for him right now. How many times will his piece contain Pass Interference.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this loud, y'all!

saovdJU.jpg

I am so proud of the AT&T crowd I could cry. Ask Detroit if Dallas fans get loud.

bark

Reaction score
man am i glad they proved me wrong after that missed fg i thought we would blow it late for sure. very proud of the effort from these guys today. they kept fighting

williams and lawrence redeemed themselves trememdously today.

That was a low point for sure

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We haven't won over the media yet. All they can seem to talk about is the PI call. So our work isn't finished. We need to go into Lambeau and punch them in the mouth. The O-line needs to redeem itself after getting beat a lot today. I'm happy about the win, but we're not finished.

I don't care. How many controversial call have gone against us? I'm still mad about the Super Bowl 13 phantom pass interference on Benny Barnes against Lynn Swann. That's part of the game. The Lions still couldn't score when they had the ball.

WE WON!!! EAT IT ESPN!!!

ringmaster

Reaction score
D Law showed perfectly that fight Dallas has shown all year. I thought we were in serious trouble at 14-0 but my God does this team fight. They're all heart.
Exactly Brave on to Green Bay the odds will be stacked against them at Lambeau Field but one thing is for certain they better get ready for a fight.