Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

utrunner07

Reaction score
as to the non-calls, hitchens can't get his head around if the WR is holding his facemask so it should be a non-call, that being said the refs were awful all day on both sides of the ball, I would say it was even for both teams.

Shroomy

Reaction score
Is this loud, y'all!

saovdJU.jpg

khiladi

Reaction score
We haven't won over the media yet. All they can seem to talk about is the PI call. So our work isn't finished. We need to go into Lambeau and punch them in the mouth. The O-line needs to redeem itself after getting beat a lot today. I'm happy about the win, but we're not finished.

Who cares about the media? They still downplay Spygate and belittled it when it happened and the fact that Goodell destroyed the evidence...

Eddie

Reaction score
Everyone keeps whining about the picked up flag. It wasn't a penalty. The refs got it right.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Does Someone have a .Gif of that Romo celebration? That may be the greatest celebration of all time. lol
I seen it too and all I can say is wow what a game this gritty come from behind victory could bold very well for the team for the rest of the playoffs it was an ugly game it has proven this team has what it takes to win the SB, take that Suh and Tate.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
espn front page states, "aided by a controversial decision by the officials"

Of course, and non of the other costly terrible calls count? NFLN and ESPN really hate the boys

What was the controversial call? The overturn of PI?

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
hats off to this defense, could not be prouder of them, i love how this team plays but this defense is something amazing, heart, grit, determination, bounce back, amazing. props to the offense for not giving up, and to the line who showed up supreme in the 2nd half. love this team!

The defense won this game

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We haven't won over the media yet. All they can seem to talk about is the PI call. So our work isn't finished. We need to go into Lambeau and punch them in the mouth. The O-line needs to redeem itself after getting beat a lot today. I'm happy about the win, but we're not finished.

The O-line did get beat a lot today. I was so frustrated, but they came through when we needed them to today. We have to remember how young they are. They will get better. Hopefully starting next week.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Who cares about the media? They still downplay Spygate and belittled it when it happened and the fact that Goodell destroyed the evidence...

I just find the excuses entertaining. "Sure, Dallas beat Detroit, but they were expected to win, and they were gifted the win with that PI call." What will the excuse be if we beat Green Bay? And then Seattle?