Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

links18

Reaction score
I don't care. How many controversial call have gone against us? I'm still mad about the Super Bowl 13 phantom pass interference on Benny Barnes against Lynn Swann. That's part of the game. The Lions still couldn't score when they had the ball.

WE WON!!! EAT IT ESPN!!!

How many bizarre calls went against us IN THIS GAME?

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
ESPN in full blame the refs mode, must have had their eyes closed for the first half cause we got more then our fair share of bad call, no mention of that of course

Terrible game by the refs. But lets only talk about one call that was essentially just as impacting as all the other calls against the cowboys...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
BUFFALO 2007, but not a game at this level, I guess.

I talking about a "big" game that game wasn't remotely close to the level of this game. The Cowboys usually don't recover from what we saw for 3 quarters of this game at least not during the Romo era.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm so glad I'm not watching ESPN. I don't care what those clowns have to say. And NFLN can kick rocks too.

EDIT: On the other hand, I can't wait to laugh at Stephen A. tomorrow.

Last edited:

dfan32

Reaction score
Missed calls went both ways. I saw atleast two plays where their OL had handfulls of Jersey pulling at it and never called it. One of them the OL had both hands extended with fistfuls of jersey in both hands.

MS17

Reaction score
Forget the questionable calls/no calls. Tony delivered today when it counted. The second half was controlled chaos, but a beautiful thing to watch, sort of. On to the frozen tundra.

romothesavior

Reaction score
I was too busy celebrating when it happened live, but Romo took a fairly nasty hit on that TD to T-Will. Kind of buckled his back.

Hope he's feeling alright after the beating he took tonight.

kimrose

Reaction score
ESPN in full blame the refs mode, must have had their eyes closed for the first half cause we got more then our fair share of bad call, no mention of that of course

So is NFLN, Ren. That damn Marshall Faulk is sickening. Why isn't anyone talking about all the no-calls for Dallas' way??? And the BS calls ON Dallas for Detroit's way?? Why are they only talking about the PI flag pickup??