Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

sbark

Reaction score
Detroit had the lead and the ball when "the call" happened, they stopped blitzing 2nd half...........they stopped being the aggressor on both sides of the ball

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
as to the non-calls, hitchens can't get his head around if the WR is holding his facemask so it should be a non-call

None of the TV heads mentioned the hand in the facemask, but I wonder if that is why the refs picked up the flag. Hitchens looked like he was trying NOT to interfere, and the receiver was pulling him into himself.

dfan32

Reaction score
We haven't won over the media yet. All they can seem to talk about is the PI call. So our work isn't finished. We need to go into Lambeau and punch them in the mouth. The O-line needs to redeem itself after getting beat a lot today. I'm happy about the win, but we're not finished.

The OL is so young! Whether they redeem themselves next week or not, being exposed in a playoff game like that will make them better. It is so good to see them and the whole team get some extended playoff experience.
They will need some breaks next week but they never quit. When a team fights to the end like that...anything can happen!
What a game!

links18

Reaction score
Can't recall a real big game (other than during the Staubach era) starting off as bad as this one did for the Cowboys and continuing bad into the 4th quarter where they ended up with the win.

BUFFALO 2007, but not a game at this level, I guess.

Ren

Reaction score
ESPN in full blame the refs mode, must have had their eyes closed for the first half cause we got more then our fair share of bad call, no mention of that of course

Eddie

Reaction score
Too excited to go to sleep. Christmas break is over. Back to school tomorrow. Glad I finished my lesson plans this morning. Too excited to do any lesson planning right now.

Tawney88

Reaction score
I don't think it can be said enough this team has shown incredible heart this year. It's awesome!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
None of the TV heads mentioned the hand in the facemask, but I wonder if that is why the refs picked up the flag. Hitchens looked like he was trying NOT to interfere, and the receiver was pulling him into himself.

The refs weren't on their job. They should have AT LEAST explained why they picked the flag up. If the receiver is pulling the defender by the face mask, that's not pass interference. But at least tell people that so we won't have those stupid headlines taking away from the Cowboys win. We came back. We won. DEAL WITH IT, HATERS!!!

Kalyan

Reaction score
Best game of the year.

Terrible start and everybody stepped up.

D Lawrence T Williams Romo Dez Bruce Carter (who has been awesome lately)

For me, best game since our last superbowl win

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
it was a great non-call, haters and detroit fans well belly moan all week while we are getting ready for green bay, tough luck haters.

Bad call or not, Dallas STILL had to drive downfield and score; and the Lions STILL had 2:32 to answer. The Cowboys won, period; end of discussion.