Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

utrunner07

Reaction score
Forget the questionable calls/no calls. Tony delivered today when it counted. The second half was controlled chaos, but a beautiful thing to watch, sort of. On to the frozen tundra.

controlled chaos, thats a good way to describe it.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Heard on the presser by Garrett that Ro McClain went out. But then he said Hitchens (I think) had a concussion. And didn't return and went home. Was it Hitchens or McClain?

Tawney88

Reaction score
I don't think enough can be said about how much Romo means to this team. Simply amazing

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heard on the presser by Garrett that Ro McClain went out. But then he said Hitchens (I think) had a concussion. And didn't return and went home. Was it Hitchens or McClain?

They did concussion test on Rolando but later said he was out due to illness. Weird

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I don't think enough can be said about how much Romo means to this team. Simply amazing

We got two ways to beat you, if the run isn't working because you take it away, we've got the passing game too.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
All I know is Demarcus Lawrence FINALLY got his first career sack and it won us a playoff game. A sack a fumble forced and 2 fumbles recoveries. What a win.