Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Tony just said in the presser that the low throws (that people were crying about) was him throwing the football away.

Troy Aikman was one of them. I know he has to sound impartial when doing a telecast, but to me it sounds like he goes out of his way not to give the Cowboys too much credit during a game. Come on, Troy, it's okay to show a little love for the star.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Jason Whitlock is on Twitter bringing up that apparently the VP of officials was in Cowboys Party Bus in August. He tweeted it a couple of times trying to get traction

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
espn front page states, "aided by a controversial decision by the officials"

Of course, and non of the other costly terrible calls count? NFLN and ESPN really hate the boys

"Aided by officials' controversial decision to pick up an apparent pass-interference flag, Dallas rallied from a 10-point halftime deficit to beat Detroit 24-20." Screw ESPN.

Eddie

Reaction score
I would rather have them go nuts over this instead of listening to some more of that "choke" garbage. Let them whine, we have the win!

Too funny. The excuses are all over my news feed on FB. The haters gonna hate. I just reply, Cowboys win! Cowboys win !