Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

tyke1doe

Reaction score
what i love about next week - we are on the road and nobody is giving us a chance.

Me too. The pressure is all on the Packers. Few think we'll have a chance based on today's performance, and we're facing the great Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay. I think the Cowboys play loose and shock the Packers.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
8-0 on road vs. 8-0 at home.

i cannot wait. this team is just so inspiring. they never quit, and they play hard and hard, and for our QB, thank you.
It should make for one heck of a matchup. I'm looking forward to it. Let's hope that we can improve to 9-0 on the road.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Makes it much sweeter that Suh played. Pressure off now, no one expects us to win at Lambeau.

kimrose

Reaction score
The good news is, not many other teams will be ready to, either. Dallas has embraced him and hopefully he re-signs here at a reasonable cost.

I would love it so much if Mr. McLain would sign back with us. We need him and he needs us. We are a perfect fit. Rolando has shined here, and we have shined because of him. I love Rolando.

Race Bannon

Reaction score
The only break we got from the refs was the non-call on the unsportsmanlike conduct which should have been called on Dez after they threw the PI flag. Love his passion, but that was way over the line...helmet less ranting at the officials.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You take playoff wins any way you can get them but I expected a better performance. Improve or get shellacked next week.

That Hitchens clear PI called and then taken back for whatever reason was a gift that probably decided the game.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
The only break we got from the refs was the non-call on the unsportsmanlike conduct which should have been called on Dez after they threw the PI flag. Love his passion, but that was way over the line...helmet less ranting at the officials.

This crew was horrible.

Gaede

Reaction score
I've been critical of Garrett for a long time.

But he was awesome today. We went for it on key 4th down moments and each time the gamble paid off. He was aggressive, finally. Playing to win the game.

I also love that the coaches made adjustments. The run wasn't working so they spread Det out. Once we started going no-back, normally a sign of imminent failure, we started moving the ball

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
I couldn't care less about anyone saying the Cowboys won because of a bad call. Anyone who knows football rules know that was a non-call or offensive pass interference/facemask.

Bring on the Packers!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He ran onto the field. That sorta scared me. Glad they didn't call it. Also after Murray's score he took off his helmet. I guess that isn't a penalty any more. If it is I'm glad they didn't call it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Please. Just stop. This is why fans can't be taken seriously. That was a clear PI on Hitchens. It was called. For whatever reason they picked up the flag. Very, very late too.

If you can't admit that was a horrible decision in our favor then you can't look at it objectively.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Detroit game plan I think got figure out what they were doing and dallas offense adjust great 2nd half.

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
Please. Just stop. This is why fans can't be taken seriously. That was a clear PI on Hitchens. It was called. For whatever reason they picked up the flag. Very, very late too.

If you can't admit that was a horrible decision in our favor then you can't look at it objectively.

Risen Star Hitchens got his facemask pulled.