Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

kimrose

Reaction score
Yeah I threw out multiple F-bombs to the surprise of my girlfriend.

Also, note to all women (as well as men), never tell someone to "calm down" during a football game as stressful as this one. It's going to have the reverse effect every single time.

LOL. One of the commercials that came on was that cute brunette in whatever it is advertising. Yall probably know who I'm talking about. Long brown hair, fair complexion girl. lol. She stands there and talks to the customer about something, but she's cute so nobody really knows what she's talking about. lol. Anyway, she came on the TV, when my husband was about to have a heart attack (so was I), and I told him, "Look, there's your girl! Just look at her and even make a lude comment if you want, lol, if it will help you not have a heart attack." lol. I didn't know which one of us was gonna stroke out first. What a game! I think me and my husband were having an F-bomb competition. lol

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Please. Just stop. This is why fans can't be taken seriously. That was a clear PI on Hitchens. It was called. For whatever reason they picked up the flag. Very, very late too.

If you can't admit that was a horrible decision in our favor then you can't look at it objectively.

So, no calls hurt us? Refs were perfect outside of PI call? Please, terrible calls throughout that game on both sides.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let everyone complain about the Refs and how GB is going to beat us. This team has played well as the underdog this season.

A lot of folks are afraid that the Cowboys are really back. They can't stomach the possibility of Dallas winning another championship. I like watching them squirm. It won't be easy, but we have a chance to literally Finish The Fight.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
someone with video could make up one hell of a mashup.

show the Bush touchdown, highlight the pulled jersey that sprung him free.

then show the much less obvious Witten hold negating our touchdown

Then show the PI call against Terrance Williams when he is tossed like a rag doll into another player.

then show the two running into the kicker plays, highlighting the flag discrepancy.

finally, show the Hitchen play using the angle where his facemask is grabbed,

then show Buck, Aikman, and Peirera making ***** of themselves in the booth.

if someone could do that, I would post it far and wide.

Staubacher

Reaction score
He made two penalties on the play. One he grabbed his jersey to slow him down, then he made clear, I mean...this shouldn't even need to be said if you have vision, contact with his shoulder before the arrival of the football. With his back to the football.

PI. All day.

Go cry with the Lions then. They still would have lost 24-23 or something.

dfan32

Reaction score
Please. Just stop. This is why fans can't be taken seriously. That was a clear PI on Hitchens. It was called. For whatever reason they picked up the flag. Very, very late too.

If you can't admit that was a horrible decision in our favor then you can't look at it objectively.

I still think if the receivers hands were not on Hitchens face mask, there may not have been any contact or at the very least Hitchens could have turned his head to look for the ball. I think they both prevented each other from the ball but the initial contact was by the receiver. If you watch the replay there is no question the first contact was receivers fingers getting caught on Hitchens facemask.

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
He made two penalties on the play. One he grabbed his jersey to slow him down, then he made clear, I mean...this shouldn't even need to be said if you have vision, contact with his shoulder before the arrival of the football. With his back to the football.

PI. All day.

So, what about the contact the tight end initiated when grabbing Hitchens' facemask? Non -call. All Day.

rynochop

Reaction score
Too funny. The excuses are all over my news feed on FB. The haters gonna hate. I just reply, Cowboys win! Cowboys win !

Mine too, they are up in arms on the PI call. The NFL 'makes more money' when the Cowboys advance, etc. Maybe score more than 6 points in the last 3 quarters and you wouldn't have had to worry about it.

mldardy

Reaction score

PI. All day.

Still hating, give it up already. You have been wrong all year.

ghst187

Reaction score
Can we re- sign beasely tonight? Although I wasn't a huge fan earlier in the season, I'm thinking carter should be brought back.
And although I don't like either, can't help but fantasize about our D if we added Suh, a pass rusher in the first and CB in the second. Scary

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, what about the contact the tight end initiated when grabbing Hitchens' facemask? Non -call. All Day.

That facemask, if there was one, was after Hitchens interfered twice with the receiver. So even if it was there, it makes it a do over. Giving the Lions another down.

Sorry that I'm one of those rare fans who can be objective. Sometimes you get robbed. Sometimes you get gifts.