Game Day ***Cowboys vs Lions post game thread ***

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
Please. Just stop. This is why fans can't be taken seriously. That was a clear PI on Hitchens. It was called. For whatever reason they picked up the flag. Very, very late too.

If you can't admit that was a horrible decision in our favor then you can't look at it objectively.

What action of Hitchens' warranted a PI call. Dude, your agenda is so easy to see.

TheDoctor

Reaction score
This team has no quit whatsoever and they will fight to the death. Tonight Demarcus Lawrence was the true embodiment of never give up, this game could have long lasting effects on this kid's confidence going into the future.

I hate to mention trash after such a great win but eagle fans are literally losing their minds right now.

Race Bannon

Reaction score
He ran onto the field. That sorta scared me. Glad they didn't call it. Also after Murray's score he took off his helmet. I guess that isn't a penalty any more. If it is I'm glad they didn't call it.

I think Murray's accidentally fell off.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So who was killing my boy DeMarcus Lawrence after the fumble?

Beast.

Over/Under 2015 sack total is set at 16.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Risen Star Hitchens got his facemask pulled.

Not only that but I don't want to hear ANYTHING about the refs because in the 1st half I heard no one talking about how poor the calls were and how much in favor they were for the Lions. They gave us calls in the 2nd half. Poor officiating altogether.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Did you hear what Tony Romo said in his press conference? He said there were some plays where he could have stuck the ball in a tight hole, but it also could have been a pick six for the Lions. So he just ate the ball, and let the team (defense) do its job to get the ball back.

Michael Irvin then said, "Did you hear what Tony said." "BAM!!" (Irvin's exact word). Then he goes on to praise Tony for finally getting it and letting his team do its job rather than feeling he has to do it.

That was an insightful assessment by Romo and insightful commentary by Irvin.

Yeah, it was obvious that he was playing it safe by holding the ball for so long sometimes instead of taking chances. I wonder if a few (not all) of his throws that were "off" were for the same reason -- he was trying to put the ball as far away from the defender as possible (a few low throws, the throw behind Escobar near the goal line, etc.).

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please. Just stop. This is why fans can't be taken seriously. That was a clear PI on Hitchens. It was called. For whatever reason they picked up the flag. Very, very late too.

If you can't admit that was a horrible decision in our favor then you can't look at it objectively.

It could've went either way. The receiver was doing some stuff of his own. That's probably why they picked up the flag. About time we get a call.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeah, it was obvious that he was playing it safe by holding the ball for so long sometimes instead of taking chances. I wonder if a few (not all) of his throws that were "off" were for the same reason -- he was trying to put the ball as far away from the defender as possible (a few low throws, the throw behind Escobar near the goal line, etc.).

According to Tony that was the reason, said he felt there was some tight windows he may have been able to squeeze in but did not want to risk it

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
the problem is these hacks in the booth didn't question the call. so now they look like morons when the refs rightly picked it up.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Let everyone complain about the Refs and how GB is going to beat us. This team has played well as the underdog this season.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:He shouldn't have even been in the game. Cry about all the people you have assaulted, you behemoth.

Ndamukong-Suh-crying.jpg

I can't wait till somebody uploads the video on Youtube...

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My question is will the refs cheat for us next week too? Or will they go back to hating the Cowboys in a super secret league conspiracy?