Cowboys will honor Zeke on Sunday

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

It sounds like the Cowboys will do something to honor Ezekiel Elliott before Sunday's game at AT&T Stadium. When asked about it, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan declined to comment, saying, "I don't want to blow a surprise."

Jerry on Zeke: "As far as a back that the opposing team hates to tackle, I think he's at the top of the list. Zeke took a toll on those defensive players. I'll always remember that."

Yep and he took a toll on our offense here in Dallas the last few years.

plymkr

Reaction score

It sounds like the Cowboys will do something to honor Ezekiel Elliott before Sunday's game at AT&T Stadium. When asked about it, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on @1053thefan declined to comment, saying, "I don't want to blow a surprise."

Jerry on Zeke: "As far as a back that the opposing team hates to tackle, I think he's at the top of the list. Zeke took a toll on those defensive players. I'll always remember that."

He’s going to put Zeke in the ROH.

Potenza

Reaction score
Think we all should turn our TV’s off for a moment of silence to remember Zeke when they show it on game day.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Such an honor, we won so many championships with him i cant even remember all of them.

Are we gonna give him a salvation army bucket?
Not gonna lie, when I read the OP I immediately though of a big red plastic bucket for Zeke to jump into if he scores.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Now where did you see he was going in the ROH lol.
I know Im biased but Zeke doesnt deserve to be in the ring of honor. For what? 3 great years? One of those he actually ruined by getting suspended for 6 games. Whether he deserved it or not. It wasnt like he did much in the playoffs. Never won us anything of note. Held the team back the last 4 years.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Elliott in 7 seasons with the Cowboys - ranks
● Third for most rushing yards
● Third for most rushing touchdowns
● Fifth in most points scored
● Third in total touchdowns scored
Appearances in conference title games: 0

Zeke was empty calories.

Motorola

Reaction score
Appearances in conference title games: 0

Zeke was empty calories.
Jason Witten, DeMarcus Ware, Tony Romo, Dez Bryant___
their NFC Conference Title game appearances: 0.
Are you going to throw shade on those four players' careers as 'empty calories' when the franchise honors them in some form or fashion?

DeMarcus Ware ROH Induction Ceremony - Thursday November 30th home game versus Seattle Seahawks.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Good!

stiletto

Reaction score
What are they going to give him, a new car? They can't retire his jersey, they never do that. Ring of Honor would be about as laughable as it gets. True idiocracy at that point. Zeke in the RoH before Jimmy. Lulz...

Motorola

Reaction score
What are they going to give him, a new car? They can't retire his jersey, they never do that. Ring of Honor would be about as laughable as it gets. True idiocracy at that point. Zeke in the RoH before Jimmy. Lulz...
The Cowboys most iikely will show a video tribute to Elliott for his playing career with the franchise.
He IS NOT BEING INDUCTED IN THE ROH.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hopefully we don’t honor him by leaving wide-open lanes for him to run through.