Cowboys will pound Chargers

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I took that journeyman over Rodgers and Dak in my fantasy draft.
he actually is so its not wrong but he doesn't play like one.

however he's not brady and he can be fooled more and if the wrinkles are drawn up right he'd be easier to beat then a TB ran offense.ie audibles and checkoffs..that's a fact.

of course Herbert is a lot better then most players who have played 17 games however hes not seasoned and there at least shot to throw some wrinkled oat him he doesn't recognized..

one less emoticon would be nice when polking fun at a statement that is 100% accurate herbert was 7-9 as rookie and hes in fact a second year players with 17 games played..so yes hes journeymen by definition..

Fitzpatrick is a "Journeyman." That means you been around a long time, been on many different teams. Herbert, under NO DEFINITION is a journeyman. He is in his 2nd season and he has played for ONE TEAM.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
We have Dak, they don't! In total, Dak has thrown for more than 400 yards in four of his last five starts. He is the only player in NFL history to do so. His accuracy at all levels has reached “elite” status, & the benefit of weapons like Coop & CeeDee only makes him more dangerous. Chargers who LOL.
I have finally gotten to the point where I am all in on Dak. BUT, if you think you can dismiss Herbert as just another guy, you are very mistaken.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have finally gotten to the point where I am all in on Dak. BUT, if you think you can dismiss Herbert as just another guy, you are very mistaken.

totally true...and we have lost both of starting DE's....if Herbert has all day to scan field i will be so so so ticked off....we better have good disguised blitz packages or could be long day

GMO415

Reaction score
31 other teams can compete to win missing five starters. This team, we lose one person outside Dak and we couldn't beat Steve from Accounting's flag football team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is a "Journeyman." That means you been around a long time, been on many different teams. Herbert, under NO DEFINITION is a journeyman. He is in his 2nd season and he has played for ONE TEAM.
not in the world of service
a Journeymen is no longer and apprentice and is in his way to being master.. so being 2nd year player that far outplayed his rookie expectations hes a journeymen in EXPERINCE has nothing to do, with bouncing around qb to many teams where i come from..

so again i say hes like Journeymen d

Fitz and qbs like him are simply career backups that can play well enough to be placeholder but never a fulltime starter in their careers..a career backup..

so we both can be correct but is Herbert outstanding yet i mean outside of looking good but what has he accomplished?

jour·ney·man
/ˈjərnēmən/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    a worker or sports player who is reliable but not outstanding.
    "a solid journeyman professional"

2. 2.
    HISTORICAL
    a trained worker who is employed by someone else.
    "a journeyman carpenter"

Creeper

Reaction score
Make no mistake, the Chargers are an up and coming team. They are a good team and their QB was ROTY. This game would be a challenge for Dallas even if they had all their guys healthy. The Cowboys defense was iffy before they lost Lawrence and Gregory. The Cowboys will need a good game plan and they had better be able to run the football..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Make no mistake, the Chargers are an up and coming team. They are a good team and their QB was ROTY. This game would be a challenge for Dallas even if they had all their guys healthy. The Cowboys defense was iffy before they lost Lawrence and Gregory. The Cowboys will need a good game plan and they had better be able to run the football..
Everything you said and a shot glass full of luck.

Jipper

Reaction score

Yeah....kinda reminds me of when we played the Seahawks when they were up and coming

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chargers pose a few matchup issues, but I don’t get this doom and gloom idea that that the Cowboys will start 0-2. Chargers have a journeyman QB. This isn’t Brady on the opposing offense. We should be able to confuse him, rattle him and get some picks.

Chargers DL is stout but if our OL can’t give Dak a reasonable amount of time to throw the ball and open running lanes for Zeke, then we are paying them too much and need to upgrade.

If this team has improved overall, then this game should be a win, and I think it will be.
Homer post of the month!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
In the last 24 hours Verdict has told us Anae, Golston and Armstrong are basically carbon copies of Lawrence and that Justin Herbert is a journeyman QB.

That's some sweet analysis right there.
Brutal.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Chargers pose a few matchup issues, but I don’t get this doom and gloom idea that that the Cowboys will start 0-2. Chargers have a journeyman QB. This isn’t Brady on the opposing offense. We should be able to confuse him, rattle him and get some picks.

Chargers DL is stout but if our OL can’t give Dak a reasonable amount of time to throw the ball and open running lanes for Zeke, then we are paying them too much and need to upgrade.

If this team has improved overall, then this game should be a win, and I think it will be.
I wouldn't take the Chargers lightly. I think they thumped Dak 28-6 last time they played.
Their QB is going to be special. Dude is 6-5 and can make every throw. You could almost argue that they are better at every position across the board except RB.

Verdict

Reaction score
There you go. Way to recover. Love the confidence.
Dak ($40M man) >>>> Hebert (or is it Herbert).

Charges don’t have any RB close to Elliott either? Right? Who do the Chargers have at RB? Ekeler? :)

You cheeseheads want to focus on the term journeyman. ***E.

Herbert is a second year QB that will make typical 2nd year CB mistakes. He’s inexperienced.

You guys act like Herbert win the SB last year all by himself. SMH.

Verdict

Reaction score
not in the world of service
a Journeymen is no longer and apprentice and is in his way to being master.. so being 2nd year player that far outplayed his rookie expectations hes a journeymen in EXPERINCE has nothing to do, with bouncing around qb to many teams where i come from..

so again i say hes like Journeymen d

Fitz and qbs like him are simply career backups that can play well enough to be placeholder but never a fulltime starter in their careers..a career backup..

so we both can be correct but is Herbert outstanding yet i mean outside of looking good but what has he accomplished?

jour·ney·man
/ˈjərnēmən/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    a worker or sports player who is reliable but not outstanding.
    "a solid journeyman professional"

2. 2.
    HISTORICAL
    a trained worker who is employed by someone else.
    "a journeyman carpenter"
There ya go.

Verdict

Reaction score
I wouldn't take the Chargers lightly. I think they thumped Dak 28-6 last time they played.
Their QB is going to be special. Dude is 6-5 and can make every throw. You could almost argue that they are better at every position across the board except RB.
I think Dallas is going to thump them good this week, without Tank. Tank may be turn out to be viewed as expendable by you huddled masses as I do in a few weeks.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score

Herbert is a second year QB that will make typical 2nd year CB mistakes. He’s inexperienced.

Cheeseheads? Don’t you mean ‘journeyman cheeseheads?’

Herbert is ‘Jimi Hendrix experienced.’ Are you experienced?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

I hope you're right, because he looks like a really darn quality QB that shouldn't be underestimated.
Especially against the defense that the Cowboys are about to put on the field.

Quinn better have a tremendous game-plan.
I hope he does.