CowboysZone Celebrity Tournament Feedback Thread (Winner Post 274)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It certainly wasn’t this one :laugh:

tenor.gif

:)

timb2

Reaction score
I think Jessica Alba is going to win this.

Her beating Angeline Jolie was tough but she beat Jolie pretty clean

Alba destroyed my #2 girl Francine Dee. Not even breathing hard

Alba got the lead on Salma Hayak.

She is not ducking the tough fights....Alba is my prediction.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about for the next bracket, we pair up movie franchises? For example, SW vs ST, Alien vs Predator, etc, etc. I never get tired of looking at women but there isn’t much left :muttley:
*Bookmarked*

Excellent suggestion. I like how sites like IMDB.com and the-numbers.com post comparisons between films and movie franchises. We will include a movie franchise tournament suggestion in the next bracket idea thread, which will be posted after this tournament ends in two days.

Several other suggestions have been made thus far for the next bracket contest. Participating members will decide which one will be used next. I already have some ideas for pics, like logos of movie titles or miniature movie posters similar to the ones I have posted in the Rate The Movie thread! :starspin:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dont be too upset My #1 Justene Jaro didnt make it out of the first round.
lol. Jaro is a pure vision to look at but I am still asking myself, "Who is this?" And that is after you have posted enough links of her (and others) in these threads to last me a lifetime! :muttley:

Berry is both a vision and has been a worldwide celebrity phenom for almost three decades. Pretty darn hard for me comparing the two in a celebrity contest, even with Jaro being a jaw dropper in my opinion. ;)

Ratajkowski's victory does not stun me. After all, it was me who put her name into consideration via my ballot list in the idea thread that paved the way for this contest. I gave her a #3 rank on my ballot, which assigned her 30 points and solely landed her a strong #17 spot in the final 32-celebrity point count, joining Berry's 8-team region.

Karma set me up by inevitably matching up my own personal favorite (and consensus #1 points leader) with the celebrity who would eventually defeat her. Too funny :laugh: and sad for me at the same time. :(

cowboyec

Reaction score
lol. Jaro is a pure vision to look at but I am still asking myself, "Who is this?" And that is after you have posted enough links of her (and others) in these threads to last me a lifetime! :muttley:

Berry is both a vision and has been a worldwide celebrity phenom for almost three decades. Pretty darn hard for me comparing the two in a celebrity contest, even with Jaro being a jaw dropper in my opinion. ;)

Ratajkowski's victory does not stun me. After all, it was me who put her name into consideration via my ballot list in the idea thread that paved the way for this contest. I gave her a #3 rank on my ballot, which assigned her 30 points and solely landed her a strong #17 spot in the final 32-celebrity point count, joining Berry's 8-team region.

Karma set me up by inevitably matching up my own personal favorite (and consensus #1 points leader) with the celebrity who would eventually defeat her. Too funny :laugh: and sad for me at the same time. :(
Vampire Babes Bracket:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.