Crooked Officials

glimmerman

Reaction score
Just watching the replay. Wow. Freaking hold on Brown was the worst non call ever, was only 1 of like 2 WR for the refs to watch. How do you miss that. And LVE had a sack but was totally mugged..

ESisback

Reaction score
Like I always say, see you next time. You're such a fearful, nervous nelly, you can't help it. I don't know about "people" but like Rodgers said to Bears fans, "I own you!"

You’re delusional man! You don’t “own” anyone! Your need to control everything, explain everything and establish what you erroneously believe to be superiority is both laughable and pathetic. You just go right ahead with that flexing you do in front of the mirror. You sound like that 98 pound weakling, still bitter about getting smacked around in gym class.

visionary

Reaction score
Now you see why I complain so much about them crooked officials. How else can anyone explain this ...

Or this ...

There were no flags thrown on either blatant and obvious pass interference/holding plays. Very obvious the crooked officials were out to help the Giants as much as possible. One of many badly officiated games against the Cowboys over the years. :mad:

What say you?

@MarcusRock will he here before you know it. He’s the biggest (totally blind) apologist for NFL officials

Oh Marcus ….

:muttley::muttley:

Incoming in 3…2…1…

sorry I see he is already here

no need for the dog whistle I see

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Lol. Zack knows what he is doing. But a few times I saw Parsons held really really bad. In the first quarter Tyler got called for a hold. It was a choke hold. Really bad. Should have been a flag. I saw Parsons held the same way a few times with no flag. Was a lopsided game called.

Everyone thinks they saw Parsons getting held because he's our best player who should get through the line at a 100% pass rush win rate. I'm saying that most of y'all don't even know what is and isn't holding, let alone watching from a wide area angle versus a closeup in the line. Would love to see video of that. I'd opine on it honestly, unlike some of the liars I bust around here every so often.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Everyone thinks they saw Parsons getting held because he's our best player who should get through the line at a 100% pass rush win rate. I'm saying that most of y'all don't even know what is and isn't holding, let alone watching from a wide area angle versus a closeup in the line. Would love to see video of that. I'd opine on it honestly, unlike some of the liars I bust around here every so often.
Who you calling y’all. Was Brown held or not. In the endzone.. No.. He was tackled. Should have been a flag. I saw Parsons held at least twice pretty bad. Refs can’t catch them all and certainly can’t watch just one player..

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You’re delusional man! You don’t “own” anyone! Your need to control everything, explain everything and establish what you erroneously believe to be superiority is both laughable and pathetic. You just go right ahead with that flexing you do in front of the mirror. You sound like that 98 pound weakling, still bitter about getting smacked around in gym class.

Bro, you mentioned me in a thread I hadn't even posted in yet. You ALWAYS do, even after I say it's what you WILL do. And here it is again. You're literally not even secure enough in your own theory before you're looking over your shoulder in fear of me ripping it to shreds like I have to you in the past. That's why you never post at me directly and do a side b*tch mention instead. Ask Ronnie today in the 3-steps catch thread. He also came running out of a pen like a bull with some lame interpretation when I posted the neutral rules that it wasn't a fumble. This is what you emotional kneejerks do. It's no coincidence that he's also a liar like you are. Y'all can't help yourselves. So in fear of being exposed that you call me out ahead of time like it'll shame me into not doing so. And for someone who supposedly wasn't doing so this time, you're sure quite engaged as if you did, aren't you? Stalker, due to being owned! I have a few now but you'll always be my first. Lol.

Last edited:

MarcusRock

Reaction score
@MarcusRock will he here before you know it. He’s the biggest (totally blind) apologist for NFL officials

Oh Marcus ….

:muttley::muttley:

Incoming in 3…2…1…

sorry I see he is already here

no need for the dog whistle I see

Too late. My stalker already said "Candyman" out loud 5 times to bring me here.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Who you calling y’all. Was Brown held or not. In the endzone.. No.. He was tackled. Should have been a flag. I saw Parsons held at least twice pretty bad. Refs can’t catch them all and certainly can’t watch just one player..

Oh, Brown was absolutely abused twice. Terrible no-calls. I'm talking about the Parsons "holds" that people think they see as if he's invincible and only didn't get to the QB because a foul was committed. That, and not actually knowing the rules on holding where there are exceptions to the rule. One of them is double teams, which Parsons saw a lot last night. Let's see the tape. Lawrence says he gets held all the time too.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Oh, Brown was absolutely abused twice. Terrible no-calls. I'm talking about the Parsons "holds" that people think they see as if he's invincible and only didn't get to the QB because a foul was committed. That, and not actually knowing the rules on holding where there are exceptions to the rule. One of them is double teams, which Parsons saw a lot last night. Let's see the tape. Lawrence says he gets held all the time too.
These guys do. If you had 5 refs to just watch the trenches then we would have 5 or 6 hour games. Lol. I didn’t see the 2nd hold on Brown when was it..

MarcusRock

Reaction score
These guys do. If you had 5 refs to just watch the trenches then we would have 5 or 6 hour games. Lol. I didn’t see the 2nd hold on Brown when was it..

I think it was the 4th Quarter where 2 Giants held him up just past the LOS as he was trying to run his route. Rush threw the ball long but that's because Brown was supposed to be in a spot he was held up from getting to.

conner01

Reaction score
Now you see why I complain so much about them crooked officials. How else can anyone explain this ...

Or this ...

There were no flags thrown on either blatant and obvious pass interference/holding plays. Very obvious the crooked officials were out to help the Giants as much as possible. One of many badly officiated games against the Cowboys over the years. :mad:

What say you?

Noah should file a police report
He was mugged multiple times last night

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Missing a call doesn’t make officials crooked. Had we not won the game last night all the fans would be claiming we were robbed by the officiating. The Giants had some calls go against them last night.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think it was the 4th Quarter where 2 Giants held him up just past the LOS as he was trying to run his route. Rush threw the ball long but that's because Brown was supposed to be in a spot he was held up from getting to.
Watching game again and in the 3rd they threw a flag on Williams for a hit out of bounds that was ticky tack. Grazed him but jones flopped and got the call. But giants had a player that came off the bench and got a flag for coming on the field. Was right before barkley ran for a td.

ESisback

Reaction score
Bro, you mentioned me in a thread I hadn't even posted in yet. You ALWAYS do, even after I say it's what you WILL do. And here it is again. You're literally not even secure enough in your own theory before you're looking over your shoulder in fear of me ripping it to shreds like I have to you in the past. That's why you never post at me directly and do a side b*tch mention instead. Ask Ronnie today in the 3-steps catch thread. He also came running out of a pen like a bull with some lame interpretation when I posted the neutral rules that it wasn't a fumble. This is what you emotional kneejerks do. It's no coincidence that he's also a liar like you are. Y'all can't help yourselves. So in fear of being exposed that you call me out ahead of time like it'll shame me into not doing so. And for someone who supposedly wasn't doing so this time, you're sure quite engaged as if you did, aren't you? Stalker, due to being owned! I have a few now but you'll always be my first. Lol.

98 pounds.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Watching game again and in the 3rd they threw a flag on Williams for a hit out of bounds that was ticky tack. Grazed him but jones flopped and got the call. But giants had a player that came off the bench and got a flag for coming on the field. Was right before barkley ran for a td.

Right. If they were trying to screw us, they just overlook the Giants player like they did Dez in the Detroit playoff game when he came off the bench and wasn't flagged.

Ken

Reaction score
To think that there are not crooked officials would be extremely naive. Way to much money at stake.
The world cup had crooked officials on the take and that is way bigger than the NFL.

Of course they have it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Right. If they were trying to screw us, they just overlook the Giants player like they did Dez in the Detroit playoff game when he came off the bench and wasn't flagged.
It’s just the situational flags or non calls that makes it sketchy..

ChrisL97

Reaction score
Almost as bad as the missed PI in the endzone was the illegal contact on Lewis that gave them a first down on 3rd and 15. Their receiver made a beeline for Lewis and ran into him. What was Lewis supposed to do, play matador?