Crooked Officials

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just watching the replay. Wow. Freaking hold on Brown was the worst non call ever, was only 1 of like 2 WR for the refs to watch. How do you miss that. And LVE had a sack but was totally mugged..
That hold was insane. I don't know how they could possibly think they'd get away with it...and yet they got away with it! Maybe they held him so long the officials considered it an uncatchable ball.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Right. If they were trying to screw us, they just overlook the Giants player like they did Dez in the Detroit playoff game when he came off the bench and wasn't flagged.
Just saw the second mugging of Brown. It was just a bad. That’s why Rush went there. So the refs would think it effected the play. Bunch of crap.. Should have been yet another TD drive. We COULD AND SHOULD have been a bigger win..

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wilson nailed jones towards the end of the game. What the heck was he thinking.

glimmerman

Reaction score
That hold was insane. I don't know how they could possibly think they'd get away with it...and yet they got away with it! Maybe they held him so long the officials considered it an uncatchable ball.
You can’t do that as a ref. Seriously. Ok. It was a hold but since he was held for so long Rush had to basically throw it away.. Lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You can’t do that as a ref. Seriously. Ok. It was a hold but since he was held for so long Rush had to basically throw it away.. Lol.
Maybe if Rush had thrown it closer, the officials would've seen what everyone else saw. lol

grgnfg420

Reaction score
Anyone else see how depressed the ref looked when he had to call the intentional grounding penalty on jones? Those refs were garbage!

grgnfg420

Reaction score
And the fact that we won we the game shows were not just “making excuses” these are very valid criticisms that we are pointing out than any fan base would be pissed about win or loss!

grgnfg420

Reaction score
Last night was blatant. To those who say they don't blame officiating, well, sometimes there's merit to it. This was one of those games. Glad we overcame, but it's a crime to have to.

The fact that we won the game shows these are valid criticisms and not just fans “making excuses” because of a loss. I still can’t get that raiders game out of my head I have referee ptsd now because of that game every good play I’m afraid to celebrate because a flag might come lol

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Now you see why I complain so much about them crooked officials. How else can anyone explain this ...

Or this ...

There were no flags thrown on either blatant and obvious pass interference/holding plays. Very obvious the crooked officials were out to help the Giants as much as possible. One of many badly officiated games against the Cowboys over the years. :mad:

What say you?

It is common knowledge that the Super 5 meet every Tuesday to bring down tha Cowboys.
Who are they? I will tell you who they are: 1. Crooked refs 2. Goodell henchmen 3. Mara 4. Rex Ryan 5. Communist League of Milwaukee (when hockey is not played.)

Do not be deceived, mates, amid all our ruminations and sighs about the team, we have conspiracies of which to worry.
Vigilance and letters to Goodell are needed!

Brooksey

Reaction score
That might help but the officials are going to side with themselves most of the time. Given that you only get 2 challenges, using one on a strictly judgement call is always risky.

Two challenges is not enough imo, we should get to challenge any flag. If you lose it's a loss of down or 10 yard penalty.
We should be able to challenge "any type" of call as well, especially holding, illegal contact and P.I.

Maybe they will cut down on the amount of flags they throw, it slows down the game and makes it unwatchable sometimes.
They make it all about them. Challenges should be reviewed by an independent body.

IceBowler

Reaction score
There’s no doubt in my mind that Rodger Goodell is getting back at Jerry Jones for trying to him fired. That’s just me tho. I can’t explain it any other way. The way we get officiated is criminal at best.

It's not just you, my friend. ANYONE who cannot see the difference between how Dallas has been treated by the officials since Jerry led the insurrection against Goodell is being willfully ignorant or disingenuous.