Current Dallas Cowboys 53-man roster

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I have seen the roster and it is magnificent.

They should make special glasses to look at it directly.

fountain-green.gif

BlindFaith

Reaction score
You can look it up if you want. I’ve watched a lot of football and Bone’s ST unit’s are top notch.
No, you look it up because you made the claim.

And even if we were number one, it doesnt justify Goodwin on this roster. Id take simply being top 15 if it meant keeping a player who can actually play a position.

starfan1

Reaction score
No alot to complain about I don’t care for the Goodwin and luepke choices but who am I

Mr_437

Reaction score
He’s on the team, solidly. There’s 3 units in an NFL team. Defense, Offense and Special Teams. He’s one of the reasons the Cowboys have had one of the best ST units in the NFL. He ain’t going anywhere and for good reason.
:lmao: OK

starfan1

Reaction score
* Bold prediction* with Dillion out for the season in Green Bay they pick up Freeman who gouges the cowboys for a buck 50 in playoffs. Dak however overcomes it this time with the help of his receiving corps and newfound running game

BlindFaith

Reaction score
We’ll see if sign him. However, if they do, that would be bad news for Vaughn supporters. He would likely be the odd man out.
As he should be. Another wasted roster spot, again. Between him, Goodwin and a third QB we are positioning ourselves for little depth at some key spots.

Bland out and Diggs coming back from injury.

5LBs with Overshown coming off injury and hurt yet again.

4 Dts with 2 of them them being short term cast offs. With Joseph not even taking a snap this year.

3DEs, 4 if you count Parsons. One if which is suspended. One is a rookie.

But at least Jethro has his circus side show in Duece.

rambo2

Reaction score
As he should be. Another wasted roster spot, again. Between him, Goodwin and a third QB we are positioning ourselves for little depth at some key spots.

Bland out and Diggs coming back from injury.

5LBs with Overshown coming off injury and hurt yet again.

4 Dts with 2 of them them being short term cast offs. With Joseph not even taking a snap this year.

3DEs, 4 if you count Parsons. One if which is suspended. One is a rookie.

But at least Jethro has his circus side show in Duece.
Lol

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Glad Buddy Johnson made it at LB. Kind of went under the radar but seemed to make plays.

Brevyn Spann-Ford (?) I liked him coming out of Minnesota but I do not know if he played well enough to keep. Might be that they played him the highest money for the undrafted rookie and they want to give him a shot.
I wanted to keep him after the last game. We didn't really get to see that much from him, but in the last game, he caught a couple of passes late and defenders just bounced off him afterward.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
If they end up needing a spot at some point, my guess is that it will be Spann-Ford that they try to move to the PS before Flournoy.

Using 5 roster slots by keeping 4 tight-ends and a fullback is overkill when you have more pressing rotation/depth needs or you are concerned about losing a player if you try to move them to the PS.
We had to pay a lot, though, to land Spann-Ford as a UDFA. I suspect that's one of the reasons he's on the roster. Didn't want to risk him to waivers.