Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
burmafrd;4009804 said:
Then I would be in a lot of company. You just don't want to admit that this was the common perception. You can squawk all you want but that does not change the facts.

man. im the one who doesnt want to admit something? the common perception was that we were in cap hell, but i didnt reguritate that and argue like some others who will turn out being wrong.

burmafrd

Reaction score
stasheroo;4009805 said:
You only want to believe that he wants $20 million a year and that there's no chance he'll sign in Dallas.

Anything disputing that seems to hurt you.

What do you have to back up your claims that it will not take at least $15 million a year?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;4009804 said:
Then I would be in a lot of company. You just don't want to admit that this was the common perception. You can squawk all you want but that does not change the facts.

It was not 'common perception' but the perception you chose to acknowledge. I never believed the $20 million nonsense then and I don't believe it now.

And now that the actual numbers are coming out, my initial thoughts seem to be closer to correct.

You are apparently dead-set against this move and will go to any lengths in your attempts to support it.

burmafrd

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4009815 said:
man. im the one who doesnt want to admit something? the common perception was that we were in cap hell, but i didnt reguritate that and argue like some others who will turn out being wrong.

Prove me wrong.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
The Giants have talked of paying Burress in the range of $10.5 million over two years, approximately 60 percent in salary and bonuses with the balance earned on play-time performance and incentives. Terms remain negotiable, sources said.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Eldorado;4009828 said:
lol, he can't even copy a flippin link

I used cut and paste. Probably too long for it too work.

Tell you what, gomers.

Search on google Nnmadi and then put $15 million or $18 million or $20 million after his name and you get a LOT of hits. I picked the ones that seemed more reasonable (Did NOT use bleacher report)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;4009817 said:
What do you have to back up your claims that it will not take at least $15 million a year?

Just the $12 million per year offer they're saying the Jets have made.

Even if it is $15 you'd still be totally, utterly, and completely wrong as you were the guy screaming that he'd never accept less than $18 - $20 million.

I had him pegged at the 'Revis rate' of $46 million.

A lot closer to the number the Jets are offering - and he's apparently seriously considering.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4009832 said:
The Giants have talked of paying Burress in the range of $10.5 million over two years, approximately 60 percent in salary and bonuses with the balance earned on play-time performance and incentives. Terms remain negotiable, sources said.
They want him back? Unbelievable!:laugh2:

burmafrd

Reaction score
stasheroo;4009838 said:
Just the $12 million per year offer they're saying the Jets have made.

Even if it is $15 you'd still be totally, utterly, and completely wrong as you were the guy screaming that he'd never accept less than $18 - $20 million.

I had him pegged at the 'Revis rate' of $46 million.

A lot closer to the number the Jets are offering - and he's apparently seriously considering.

Well we shall see when he actually signs how much it works out to be. I was using reasonable sources as I have shown. If you don't like it whooppeee. Like that matters.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
speedkilz88;4009839 said:
They want him back? Unbelievable!:laugh2:

haha supposedly the talked all day yest. and he met face to face with coughlin today.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd;4009817 said:

I don't want hin here any way

so a moot point IMO

burmafrd

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4009842 said:
when the contract numbers come out we will see how accurate your perception was.

Yes we will, won't we?

I said it could be as much as $20 million. I BELIEVE it will be at least $15 million. Now if washington was really after him I would personally believe it could go over $20 million.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
how many receivers can washington have?

RickSmith1956 Rick Smith
by caplannfl
Congratulations to Brandon Stokley a Washington Commander