Cuts and Free Agent Rumors

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
stasheroo;4009838 said:
Just the $12 million per year offer they're saying the Jets have made.

Even if it is $15 you'd still be totally, utterly, and completely wrong as you were the guy screaming that he'd never accept less than $18 - $20 million.

I had him pegged at the 'Revis rate' of $46 million.

A lot closer to the number the Jets are offering - and he's apparently seriously considering.

If the Jets get him at least when they pick the ball off it will go into Sanchez's hands.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Jason LaCanfora stated (on NFL Network) that the Cowboys are going to keep Terence Newman. Also, he stated that Asomugha (if obtained) would be a perfect fit opposite of Newman. Furthermore, he stated the Cowboys were in the S/CB market and could possibly consider a lower-tiered CB.

burmafrd

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4009852 said:
how many receivers can washington have?

RickSmith1956 Rick Smith
by caplannfl
Congratulations to Brandon Stokley a Washington Commander

Its like Gruden was with JAG QBs.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4009852 said:
how many receivers can washington have?

RickSmith1956 Rick Smith
by caplannfl
Congratulations to Brandon Stokley a Washington Commander

8 WR sets on the way.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
41gy#;4009858 said:
Jason LaCanfora stated (on NFL Network) that the Cowboys are going to keep Terence Newman. Also, he stated that Asomugha (if obtained) would be a perfect fit opposite of Newman. Furthermore, he stated the Cowboys were in the S/CB market and could possibly consider a lower-tiered CB.

he also went on to say water is wet

burmafrd

Reaction score
41gy#;4009858 said:

I do not believe they keep Tnew if they were to get Nnmadi.

The Natural

Reaction score
41gy#;4009858 said:

I thought we already had 2 of those :confused:

yentl911

Reaction score
41gy#;4009858 said:

This is exactly the route we should take. Let's put the NA wet dream to rest.We are more than one guy away.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
burmafrd;4009864 said:
I do not believe they keep Tnew if they were to get Nnmadi.

I think they would according to this report. I forgot this part. LaCanfora stated Newman could restructure. This is the third reporter to state that Newman was for sure coming back.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
burmafrd;4009845 said:
Well we shall see when he actually signs how much it works out to be. I was using reasonable sources as I have shown. If you don't like it whooppeee. Like that matters.

Wow.

Show us how mature you are.

Throw us all a tantrum!

:tantrum:

burmafrd

Reaction score
stasheroo;4009870 said:
Wow.

Show us how mature you are.

Throw us all a tantrum!

:tantrum:

like you have been mature at all? I was told to produce sources and I did. Sad for you.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
burmafrd;4009851 said:
Yes we will, won't we?

I said it could be as much as $20 million. I BELIEVE it will be at least $15 million. Now if washington was really after him I would personally believe it could go over $20 million.

seemed to me like you were pushing the 18-20 mill but ill accept that backtrack.

burmafrd

Reaction score
JustDezIt;4009879 said:
seemed to me like you were pushing the 18-20 mill but ill accept that backtrack.

I always said $18 million was very possible. Said $15 million was the floor. the $20 million one came fairly recently. Probably that started when there were rumors Snyder was interested.

Jay

Reaction score
AmishGangsta;4009101 said:
I'd imagine he's going to cost a pretty penny. But I have a lot of confidence in Bruce when it comes to structuring contracts/salary cap - I'd imagine it's going to be incentive laden.

That's "the one" positive thing the skins have going for them right now and - they prepared for well for this year, came into free agency with one of the best cap situations in the league.

People ask "what exactly has changed?" but I'd say there's a big difference in the way Bruce Allen runs things and the way Vinny Cerrato did.

Now all they need to do is replace Snyder (or at least put a muzzle on him) and they'll be set in two years.

Just wanted to say that I appreciate all the info you're posting.. we haven't had football in so long and getting any rumors from anywhere is more than welcome by me. Also extra points for changing "Pukes" when you said you didn't think it was appropriate.. you're fine by me as a Commanders fan, that was very respectable.

Thanks again.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
NaderNFLNetwork
Bucs agreed to terms with SLB Quincy Black on a five-year, $29 million contract.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
burmafrd;4009887 said:
I always said $18 million was very possible. Said $15 million was the floor. the $20 million one came fairly recently. Probably that started when there were rumors Snyder was interested.

its all good. i really dont care, im enjoying the free agency news. if its that high, its that high. if its not its not. just busting your chops a lil cause you were going hard.