Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course the offense was part of the 1-3 or 2-3 start. But what was the bigger issue in giving up over 30 points a game? You continue focusing on one aspect and not the bulk.

If you fans truly believe that our QB and offense is the biggest weakness on this team then you’re frikin idiots. Lol
Look in the mirror.......
P.S.The offense gets the ball back once our opponents score.....where was Dak friendly to answer back?
NOWHERE!!!!!

Apologies as Dak starts humming when prevent defense sets in the 4th Q

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Look in the mirror.......
P.S.The offense gets the ball back once our opponents score.....where was Dak friendly to answer back?
NOWHERE!!!!!

Apologies as Dak starts humming when prevent defense sets in the 4th Q

You are correct we only get the ball back after they score......you get a half point Pappy!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have never said that either. The entire team played a part, not just one side or the other. I have never once put the blame totally on Dak, but he didn't exactly help things either. Neither did Zeke.

Appreciate you stooping to the level of the other name callers on CZ and calling me an idiot. I thought you were better than that, but apparently not.

LOL........Dak didnt help things? You mean by passing for 370 yards per game? By leading the offense to 32 points per game? You call that hurting? By leading the #1 offense in NFL history?

Zeke? No Zeke didnt help much. In fact, Zeke hurt the offense.

How about the defense, did they hurt the team? Yep, you are a hater. No other explanation.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I love when these fake analysts post these ratings like were all supposed to bow down to those numbers as if they are scripture.

What the hell is an efficiency rating and who gets to decide it? Give me his PFF grade while you're at it. That'll surely change my opinion on the stiff.

Who should we believe PFF, experts paid to analyze this stuff or someone like you? No doubt if PFF had Dak ranked at the bottom, you would be posting it left and right to back up your claim. You just dont like all these rankings. Because they make your point obsolete. You have NOTHING TO back up your Dak hate. Nothing at all.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
29-24 since 2016. Let that sink in..... Thats what a hair above mediocrity looks like.

Rockport must already be drinking heavy and getting ready to fight. He usually posts stuff like this with one intent in mind.
Look at you in the handful of people that totally agree with you. That’s all you got nothing else.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I disagree...his homers will blame the defense, coaching, weather, special teams, starting field position etc as they have done over the previous 4 years

Are you claiming the coaching, defense, special teams have been great the previous 4 years? :muttley:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't be mad. It's Rockports fault for showing that Daks rookie season is still his best season 5 years in, not mine.
. Dak Prescott’s last 16 games: . 399-572 (69.8%). . 4,732 yards 29 touchdowns 12 interceptions 102.8 passer rating .Tom Brady’s 2017 MVP season: 385-581 (66.3%) 4,577 yards 32 touchdowns 8 interceptions 102.8 passer rating

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Whats funny do those stats not count..its hard to keep up with what does and doesnt count for depending on the argument...is Brady not the best ever?
That’s how I took it he must be laughing at Bradys statistics.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cool, and another thing...

You once quoted and posted from the live game stream thread. The sigifance of it was that when we were losing all the posters were giving the team HELL.
We won the game....... you reposted the HELL, the posters did not like it, neither did the admins and it was removed.
That move you pulled was the best thing I have ever seen on this forum, its showed some of the posters for what they are and thei excuses trying to deny that they had said the HELL was even more laughable because what they said was right there in front of them (all-be-it-briefly before removal).
Thats going off-thread a bit woopsie daisey. Go Cowboys!
Yeah I wish that post was still around. It was hilarious some of the things that were said. I was going to do it every week. In may try it again but just leave out the names of the posters.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yeah I wish that post was still around. It was hilarious some of the things that were said. I was going to do it every week. In may try it again but just leave out the names of the posters.
Dak Prescott’s last 16 games: 399-572 (69.8%) 4,732 yards 29 touchdowns 12 interceptions 102.8 passer rating Tom Brady’s 2017 MVP season: 385-581 (66.3%) 4,577 yards 32 touchdowns 8 interceptions 102.8 passer rating.
I posted this, and they’re laughing. I guess Brady is a joke

Reactions: CWR