Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
So all the NFL experts, current players and former players are all wrong then? You are a legend in your own mind. More like a troll that cant handle the fact that Dak has made him look foolish for doubting him.

Admit it..............you dont like Dak because your little peewee sized ego cant handle being wrong. Poor guy.
Eagles fan what are you doing in here trying to get Cowboys fans riled up. isn't it time for you to switch user names and join in on the name-calling?
I trust Jimmy, he's not sold on dak either.

you have a few people fooled, but real fans can see you're not even a Cowboys fan.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Eagles fan what are you doing in here trying to get Cowboys fans riled up. isn't it time for you to switch user names and join in on the name calling?

So I am an Eagles fan because I am a Cowboys fan that likes my Cowboys QB? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Sure buddy.............just like Dak is average right? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Eagles fan what are you doing in here trying to get Cowboys fans riled up. isn't it time for you to switch user names and join in on the name-calling?

you have a few people fooled, but real fans can see you're not even a Cowboys fan.

I guess you dont read so well. Jimmy said point blank that Dak is a SB winning caliber QB. The fact that you think your signature quote backs up your position is completely laughable.

Time to delete your account and go back to the dunce corner. I think you need a new quote

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
So I am an Eagles fan because I am a Cowboys fan that likes my Cowboys QB? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Sure buddy.............just like Dak is average right? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Eagles fan you don't have anybody fooled.

"Jimmy Johnson: Cowboys QB Dak 'Can't Carry A Team' To Super Bowl. ... I like Dak,'' said Johnson, speaking to Colin Cowherd on FSI. "I think he can win you a championship if he has great players around him. I don't think Dak can carry a football team if he doesn't have great players around him."

you can't get me mad Eagles fan.

When are you going to use your other account? you need more eagles backup.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
only an eagles fan would hate on the legend jimmy.

"I think he can win you a championship if he has great players around him. I don't think Dak can carry a football team if he doesn't have great players around him."

remember your other login has the same IP address.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
only an eagles fan would hate on the legend jimmy.

"I think he can win you a championship if he has great players around him. I don't think Dak can carry a football team if he doesn't have great players around him."

remember your other login has the same IP address.

"I think he can win you a championship "

Sorry, time to delete your account and get a new quote. This one doesnt support your agenda.

How many QB's do you know that can win a championship with bad players around them?

Mahomes lost two lineman and he couldnt score a TD. Drop me some of that expert knowledge. :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Eagles fan you don't have anybody fooled.

"Jimmy Johnson: Cowboys QB Dak 'Can't Carry A Team' To Super Bowl. ... I like Dak,'' said Johnson, speaking to Colin Cowherd on FSI. "I think he can win you a championship if he has great players around him. I don't think Dak can carry a football team if he doesn't have great players around him."

you can't get me mad Eagles fan.

When are you going to use your other account? you need more eagles backup.

So you think Jimmy telling you that Dak can win you a championship is an insult? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"I think he can win you a championship "

Sorry, time to delete your account and get a new quote. This one doesnt support your troll agenda.

How many QB's do you know that can win a championship with bad players around them?

Mohomes lost two lineman and he couldnt score a TD. Drop me some of that expert knowledge. :muttley:
Eagles fan you hate on Jimmy, Troy, and anyone else who questions Dak's abilities is sad. I bet you are setting in your bedroom with your Wentz jersey trying not to cry that real Cowboys fans have figured you out.
Remember to try to mask your IP address when you use those other accounts.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. I hope and pray you're taking care of yourself because diabetes is no joke. Thursday morning is my cheat day. That's the only time I'll eat them. Both my mom and dad had diabetes. I'm 54 and yet to get it. I drink no sugary sodas at all. I drink only water. I drink over a 100 ounces a day which is half my body weight, that's how much you're supposed to drink. If I drank sodas I wouldn't be able to have my Thursday morning donuts. My mom and dad never drank water. I think maybe that's the reason why I haven't gotten diabetes.
Was basically born with it.
I take good care of myself, thank you brother.
Appreciated.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Eagles fan you hate on Jimmy, Troy, and anyone else who questions Dak's abilities is sad. I bet you are setting in your bedroom with your Wentz jersey trying not to cry that real Cowboys fans have figured you out.
Remember to try to mask your IP address when you use those other accounts.

Here are some other great quotes from the great Jimmy Johnson that you think agrees with your agenda that Dak is average:

Aikman's former coach is now also pounding the drum for Prescott.

"They need to get him signed," Johnson told The Rich Eisen Show.

"They should have given in to the four-year deal last year," Johnson furthered. "[It] would have saved them some money. They wanted five years. But they've got to get him signed. And not only is he an outstanding quarterback -- he's not Patrick Mahomes -- but he is an outstanding quarterback and on top of that he is a great leader.

Stop quoting Jimmy, he just made a complete fool out of you. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Here are some other great quotes from the great Jimmy Johnson that you think agrees with your agenda that Dak is average:

Aikman's former coach is now also pounding the drum for Prescott.

"They need to get him signed," Johnson told The Rich Eisen Show.

"They should have given in to the four-year deal last year," Johnson furthered. "[It] would have saved them some money. They wanted five years. But they've got to get him signed. And not only is he an outstanding quarterback -- he's not Patrick Mahomes -- but he is an outstanding quarterback and on top of that he is a great leader.

Stop quote Jimmy, he just made a complete cool. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao:

Eagles fan you are not fooling anybody.

your weak attempts to appear a dak fan is sad. Troy tried to appear partial in his comments, same as jimmy.

Eagles fans are the worst. Why are you so angry? You guys might draft a better quarterback one day.

remember IP address.

congrats on that one Superbowl win. EaglesRoy

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Eagles fan you are not fooling anybody.

your weak attempts to appear a dak fan is sad. Troy tried to appear partia
Eagles fans are the worst. Why are you so angry? You guys might draft a better quarterback one day.

remember IP address.

You got your @$$ kicked so bad tonight all you can do is sit there mumbling the same dumb stuff over and over again about the Eagles. :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Whats the matter, dont you want to talk about Jimmy anymore?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

You're a Dak fan much more than you are a Cowboys fan. And yes, Dak is an average QB who has been able to pile up stats after falling behind in many games. There's a term for that that slips my mind......

Cowboys fans value the interests of the team, not the interests of individual players.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Are you a Cowboys fan? Serious question....
he is, sort of...he rather see dak fail so he can say he was right than cowboys win. few of them like that. he will never admit he is wrong, he just spins and spins and spins....its pretty typical...at least he is a little more creative than poppydog and couple of others who are pure trolls