Twitter: Dak’s improvement by year

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Didn’t coaches, scouts and executives polled recently rank Dak as the 7th-best QB in football?

So the people who are paid to know the sport unanimously agree that you’re a dunce who doesn’t know football.
:laugh:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

A Dunce that doesnt know football? :hammer:

Didnt you know that we keep losing because the offense scored to quickly?

And that Dak.............................if he would only just drive the bus and throw for 250 yards and a TD we would be 4-0. He has to go out and throw for 500 yards and 4 TD's and make us lose!!

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Dak hating bozo club is in for a long season!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course I am. I just don't believe that one certain player is as great as others like to make him out to be, so I like to engage in debates with the ones that do, because the ones that do like to engage in debates with me.

I don't have to think Dak walks on water to be a Cowboys fan.
Cool...just wondering.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, why would I get mad? I'm not a groupie who's in love with dak. smh. now it's time for the name calling. that's when the groupies get mad and resort to name calling. in 3. 2. 1 ....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lmao, why would I get mad? I'm not a groupie who's in love with dak. smh. now it's time for the name calling. that's when the groupies get mad and resort to name calling. in 3. 2. 1 ....

So we are supposed to hate a 4th round pick that turned into a top 7 QB? Thats ok, we will leave that up to trolls like you. Keep up the great work!!!! :oldcouple::oldcouple:

Cowboys need more fans like you. :muttley:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
So we are supposed to hate a 4th round pick that turned into a top 7 QB? Thats ok, we will leave that up to trolls like you. You are a great fan!!! Keep up the great work!!!! :oldcouple::oldcouple:

Cowboys need more fans like you. :muttley:
lmao who said I hate him? I would have to give 2 craps about him to hate him. you and your other logins are the ones who get all mad when someone questions anything about him.

lmao sad but true. very sad.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lmao who said I hate him? I would have to give 2 craps about him to hate him. you and your other logins are the ones who get all mad when someone questions anything about him.

We post great stats that prove how great Dak is and you get mad. Poor guy. You should change your name to Captain-Troll?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Do you think Dak is a good QB? Top 10 QB? Are you too angry to answer that one?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
We post great stats that prove how great Dak is and you get mad. Poor guy. You should change your name to Captain-Troll?

Then when you get mad, we laugh in your face. Like this......................:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:
Who's mad? you and your other troll logins are the ones who jump from thread to threads crying and getting mad about any criticism about your hero. sad but true

11-15 if he has everything perfect, he's a 11.

just from your replies you can see you're getting all mad.

from your replies, I don't even think you're a Cowboy fan. probably an Eagles fan, who comes in here to stir up trouble.

you had me fooled for a while, you are definitely an Eagles fan.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Who's mad? you and your other troll logins are the ones who jump from thread to threads crying and getting mad about any criticism about your hero. sad but true

11-15 if he has everything perfect, he's a 11.

just from your replies you can see you're getting all mad.

from your replies, I don't even think you're a Cowboy fan. probably an Eagles fan, who comes in here to stir up trouble.

So the NFL experts, current players and former players that have him rated from 5-9 are all wrong then? You are a legend in your own mind. More like a troll that cant handle the fact that Dak has made him look foolish for doubting him.

Admit it..............you dont like Dak because your little peewee sized ego cant handle being wrong. Poor guy.