Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You still think he can fix it? Maybe just accept the fact this is who he is. A backup QB that didn’t land in a franchise dump, but a team loaded with talent, including youth that his all his flaws.

Well, I just posted my explanation to Mountaineer, but, in short, the QB class this draft looks quite delicious.

CxC1993

Reaction score
I'm done hearing about it. Put up or shut up. All of them.

plymkr

Reaction score
He's regressing right in front of our eyes. It's very depressing as a fan.
But encouraging if we don’t extend him. Hopefully he continues to regress to the point that Jerry has no choice but to move on.

In a way this sucks now but is the best thing for us. I hope Dak’s confidence is crushed, kind of like Mac Jones, and he spirals downward the rest of the season. Then Jerry’s delusional thinking about Dak will be popped.

It’s obvious we can’t play with the contenders so I just assume suck this year and get Dak out of here.

khiladi

Reaction score
I saw it coming.

Check the receipts.

this-guy-the-office.gif

You can check my receipts too

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
It amazing me how people thought this guy was ever elite. He’s continually has some of the absolute worst stretches of football in the league as a QB year in and year out.
2016 playoffs where he struggled for a whole half against the worst secondary in the league before finally doing something.
Or the eagles game before that where he couldnt do much, then romo drives down the field with ease.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
This might be this or that blah blah! I’ll make it easy for you Dak, you’re lucky to steal that money from the current contract, your done soon invest wisely!

Cas2800

Reaction score
He should have been humbled two weeks ago against the Cards, Or last years game against these same Niners. Enough with the excuses. Sorry but big games are always too much for this guy to handle.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It amazing me how people thought this guy was ever elite. He’s continually has some of the absolute worst stretches of football in the league as a QB year in and year out.
Romo(and KM) going down in 2016 was the worst thing that has happened in the last ten years. Dak wouhave seen the field and Dallas wouldn’t be crippled with his contract.