Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

Cas2800

Reaction score
The only way you dont see this coming is because you have your eyes closed or you didnt prepare yourself by watching enough tape of the Niners first 4 games. Which is it Dak?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Guy is a Garrett descilple loser…just ran off a bunch of bs on men in locker room bd

I think he, Tyron Smith, Lve, Pollard, and Zach Martin are the only ones left fron Garrett, arent they? LVE, when healthy, and Tyron, when healthy, are still brilliant. Nothing bad to say about Zach Martin. But, maybe it's time to turn the page on Dak and Pollard. Maybe it's time to get those Garrett-hold overs out before they ruin anything else.

MattMc33

Reaction score
I mean, at this point, anyone who still seriously believes this is the guy to take us to a Super Bowl, let alone win one, must have rocks in their head. He's not good enough and he's never been good enough - as I've said time and time again he'll tease you against lesser opposition but when it comes time to step up, when the lights are brightest and he's got to make the play, or carry a team, he just can't do it. He'll get you a bunch of regular season wins and a playoff win here or there, and he'll make you think that yeah, we can win with him, only to let you down time and time again. I gave up on him a long time ago.

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of blame to go around after that disgusting, pathetic, gutless, vomit-inducing performance, but Dak Prescott is not the guy, won't be the guy and never was the guy. It's sad, because he's a geuninely likeable person, and I've hoped and prayed that somehow he could take the Cowboys somewhere special, but his performance underlined what I've known for a long while - he's not at the required level to get this group where we want them all to go.

wssaustin

Reaction score
The only way you dont see this coming is because you have your eyes closed or you didnt prepare yourself by watching enough tape of the Niners first 4 games. Which is it Dak?
Busy observing the inks on his leg.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Maybe this game was the ultimate Jedi mind trick and they plan on showing up against NFC East teams and during the playoffs this time around.

Blitzen

Reaction score
It makes them a leader for claiming it
Right? Getting humbled by the same squad in the biggest game of the year twice in a row did not properly humble him or the team. They won’t underestimate SF or any other upcoming team after this. He will lead the way.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dude looks totally defeated, like he has no clue what to even try to change up to get better.

Man, that is just sad to watch.

Honestly, I don't care how he looked at the podium. All I want from him is "I'm sorry fans. I was pathetic and useless this game" and leave. And then I want him to fix whatever this was today. If he can't, and we have 12 more games to find out (and I think I know the answer), then we need to find a QB who can.