Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care how he looked at the podium. All I want from him is "I'm sorry fans. I was pathetic and useless this game" and leave. And then I want him to fix whatever this was today. If he can't, and we have 12 more games to find out (and I think I know the answer), then we need to find a QB who can.
He can fix it against lesser opponents.

slick325

Reaction score
Lost to a much better team. The QB played horribly, but, that's what happens.

Lodeus

Reaction score
I saw it coming. Every time his offense takes the filed the life is sucked out of this team.

NotForLong

Reaction score
this-guy-the-office.gif

You can check my receipts too
I have been told that I have a Reputation around here by the Emoji Crew as well

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
How long should we give him to sort those issues out?

Well, how good is Lance looking in practice? His record is good against Philly, and, after that, we play the Giants. Perhaps, if Lance is getting better and if we lose to Philly, then maybe we start seeing what Lance can do? We can't trade him or cut him until the offseason. So, I'd either let him play out the season, or switch to Lance after Philly if he's looking good.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think we have to play him to play it out the rest of the season. However, if the coaches (and Mike might have to try as his seat will be quite toasty if we lose to the Chargers) like what they see from Lance, they may have to give him a go later in the season. Who knows? Maybe the answer is on our roster now.
We will see how Lance is preparing during the Bye

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
We will see how Lance is preparing during the Bye

Yes, and I wouldn't play him against the Rams or the first Eagles game as that would be QB malpractice. However, starting him against the Giants, if Dak really looks pathetic against the Eagles, wouldn't be the worst idea.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, how good is Lance looking in practice? His record is good against Philly, and, after that, we play the Giants. Perhaps, if Lance is getting better and if we lose to Philly, then maybe we start seeing what Lance can do? We can't trade him or cut him until the offseason. So, I'd either let him play out the season, or switch to Lance after Philly if he's looking good.
That is the question, and when the appropriate time will be is a very difficult decision but a decision that will be made, has to be made, possibly even this season.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Brilliant, and, when he does, I want to see him fix it against good teams. I've got news for him. We only have 2 weak opponents left on our schedule.
Fortunately we get to play Wash twice and NY once more. Might split Phi. There’s 3 or 4. And we could beat both LA teams.

And we’ll surprise a win over Buff, Det or Mia.
Car a win, maybe Sea.

9 wins prob gets us in . Might get 10.
No problem.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That is the question, and when the appropriate time will be is a very difficult decision but a decision that will be made, has to be made, possibly even this season.

I think the Giants game, if Dak is either horrible against the Eagles or gets hurt (which, with this oline, is very possible). I think that's a team that should be a favourable matchup to help Lance get his confidence up.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Fortunately we get to play Wash twice and NY once more. Might split Phi. There’s 3 or 4. And we could beat both LA teams.

And we’ll surprise a win over Buff, Det or Mia.
Car a win, maybe Sea.

9 wins prob gets us in . Might get 10.
No problem.

And we play Carolina. So, there's that and they're as useless as it gets. Plus, 10 wins should be enough for a playoff entry. That's not my concern. My concern is the fact that Dak is very inconsistent, and I'm bored with this cycle insanity.