Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
And we play Carolina. So, there's that and they're as useless as it gets. Plus, 10 wins should be enough for a playoff entry. That's not my concern. My concern is the fact that Dak is very inconsistent, and I'm bored with this cycle insanity.
So, my thinking is that the stretch of Giants, Panthers, and Washington would be a good time to break in Lance against competition that we should eviscerate just with our defence.

Reaction score
Money is no guarantee of talent or ability. Dak Prescott is what he is - an average QB who makes sense on a team that is stacked with play makers - RB's, TE's, WR's.
Dak's contract should not be re-upped. you'll hear from his sympathizers "it's a team game"....well, his salary represent 30% of the team and many contracts coming due.

Rid the team of his big contract with marginal return, we can get the same production for a fraction of the price.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And we play Carolina. So, there's that and they're as useless as it gets. Plus, 10 wins should be enough for a playoff entry. That's not my concern. My concern is the fact that Dak is very inconsistent, and I'm bored with this cycle insanity.
Well, many of us have been bored for about 3 decades. Join the party. Rinse and repeat:)

Good news is Dak and Romo have been the best part of this era. Be careful what you wish for , it could get worse. Lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Well, many of us have been bored for about 3 decades. Join the party. Rinse and repeat:)

Good news is Dak and Romo have been the best part of this era. Be careful what you wish for , it could get worse. Lol
Trust me, I know. I remember well the Quincy Carter, Ryan Leaf, and Clint Storner era well. I don't want to return to that. But, at the same time, I think a rookie QB to pressure Dak in the last year of his contract might be in order.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Trust me, I know. I remember well the Quincy Carter, Ryan Leaf, and Clint Storner era well. I don't want to return to that. But, at the same time, I think a rookie QB to pressure Dak in the last year of his contract might be in order.
I hear ya but our owner isn’t benching our 40 million dollar QB if we are still in playoff hunt.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I hear ya but our owner isn’t benching our 40 million dollar QB if we are still in playoff hunt.

And I understand that as well. I know Jerry isn't your typical owner or GM. I'm just sharing what I think is the proper thing to do. I think Dak has gotten us where he can take us. I think, just like when we had to get rid of Garrett in 2019, we are at a spot where the team might all turn on Dak if something isn't done. Parsons was furious with him in the offseason. Lamb sounds annoyed with him. I think that the players will probably start making it clear. Might be why Lamb hasn't signed a new deal.

doomsday808

Reaction score
Didn't see it coming??! Didn't we lose to the 49ers the last two playoff appearances? Come on Dak. That means you guys weren't prepared!

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Worst L of Dak’s career. He looks lost and broken. The new offense is a joke. There is zero hope in Dallas with Dak at QB.

After 8 years, it is time to move on. Hopefully, this beatdown pushes JJ into one of his furious moods. A L at SF is not surprising, but not even competing?!

OhReally

Reaction score
Dak with the head scratching quotes. At least he didn't blame the media for his interceptions.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't care how he looked at the podium. All I want from him is "I'm sorry fans. I was pathetic and useless this game" and leave. And then I want him to fix whatever this was today. If he can't, and we have 12 more games to find out (and I think I know the answer), then we need to find a QB who can.
I hear you Rusty, but unfortunately after 8 years in the league Dak is who he is.

I think we need to move on from Dak.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Worst L of Dak’s career. He looks lost and broken. The new offense is a joke. There is zero hope in Dallas with Dak at QB.

After 8 years, it is time to move on. Hopefully, this beatdown pushes JJ into one of his furious moods. A L at SF is not surprising, but not even competing?!
Dak has been neutered with this offense by MM. trying to protect the ball bs. it’s so obvious. hes not peyton manning but cmon now, the man only throws 5 yard passes now.

personally im done with him. i think it’s time to move on. but even with his limited talent it’s clear they’ve neutered him and i do believe he’s also playing scared to lose his job. this whole trey lance trade shook him to the core and it shows in his play as well. he’s terrible right now. he reads the tea leaves he knows dallas is making moves to move on from him.

he’s maxed out here in dallas. even in his best moments it hasn’t been enough. i doubt a 30 yr old scared dak with MM 5 yard passes beeing called will win us anything