Dak-Deniers/Fact Haters, What Will Dak Have to Do for You to Eat Crow?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is a joke post right?

You think Rockport is fair? Hahaha.

You clearly don't know his history. He's a blatant homer who spends much of his time running from thread to thread complaining that people are too critical of the Cowboys. He insults people all the time and then cries when he thinks someone has insulted him. He actually admitted months ago in a thread that his entire existence here is run around and complain about people who say something negative about the team. He quickly deleted his post after realizing he basically admitted to being nothing more than a troll. He often offers little actual team insight or thoughts. He just spends his time calling people haters and trolls and the like.

His first post in this thread he basically said anyone who is critical of Dak lacks character. Really? So if one offers up a criticism of Dak, that is well found and reasonable, it's because that person lacks character?
I find him to be consistently individualized. That's what I said. That's why people get upset. People read too much into the post. They don't take enough time to understand what truly said

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Please tell me you aren't trying to argue Dak is as good as Mahomes.
Yeah I am. We finally learned how to beat Mahomes. Pressure up the middle that's the recipe let's see how he does this season LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We won Superbowl's when we had a Quality QB who could gut them out when needed to......not going 0-7 when our rushing game was -75 yards....
Tell me what the problem with Tony was then. Because he was quality Plus. You're consistent negativity of Prescott keep shining through. You do realize that gives you the zero Integrity on the subject

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell me what the problem with Tony was then. Because he was quality Plus. You're consistent negativity of Prescott keep shining through. You do realize that gives you the zero Integrity on the subject

No Comment......lol......have a drink bud relax.......lol....

P.S. upsets you I don't buy the Dak Myth.....well get used to it as I'm not alone.....:omg:...there are millions of us that aren't buying this lemon of a QB we have!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

P.S. upsets you I don't buy the Dak Myth.....well get used to it as I'm not alone.....:omg:...there are millions of us that aren't buying this lemon of a QB we have!
You think there are millions of you another delusion and I don't drink. Thank you anyways

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It doesn't bother me whether you like the quarterback or not. I'll just keep telling you his positives while you keep coming up with unsubstantial reasons why you don't like him. You're the one that asked a question. He asked me to explain and I thought I did a great job. All facts no opinion

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I slammed Prescott in the first second and third quarter only to eat my words too many times in the 4th. I don't like eating my words so I'm going to praise him because he comes through more than not can come for the ride you might enjoy it

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't bother me whether you like the quarterback or not. I'll just keep telling you his positives while you keep coming up with unsubstantial reasons why you don't like him. You're the one that asked a question. He asked me to explain and I thought I did a great job. All facts no opinion

He runs well and is durable those are the only 2 positive quality's he has!
To tired to type up his negatives might take all night.....GL move along now bud.....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To tired to type up his negatives might take all night.....GL move along now bud.....
Be good be safe my cowboy brother. Again I'm enjoying the ride. Can't wait for football.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I use speak and text because I have neuropathy from the military. So it makes very easy to list all his positives. 3 years of on-the-job training and he already took us twice to the playoffs. Can you imagine when he actually has the confidence and reading defenses and understanding the offense. How good he can actually be.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I use speak and text because I have neuropathy from the military. So it makes very easy to list all his positives. 3 years of on-the-job training and he already took us twice to the playoffs. Can you imagine when he actually has the confidence and reading defenses and understanding the offense. How good he can actually be.

Let's hope but so far all I see is a QB regressing since his Rookie year....gl

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let's hope but so far all I see is a QB regressing since his Rookie year....gl
That's all we can wish for. That the on-the-job training 3 years is done with I truly believe this is the season we're going to know what we having a quarterback. I hate not to pay him and have him win a ring. Or take us to the NFC Championship Game. Only to fall short because of the freaking penalty. LOL

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's all we can wish for. That the on-the-job training 3 years is done with I truly believe this is the season we're going to know what we having a quarterback. I hate not to pay him and have him win a ring. Or take us to the NFC Championship Game. Only to fall short because of the freaking penalty. LOL

Unless he takes a real friendly team deal no one is paying him as they know better than anyone what his limitations are.
Dak isn't taking us anywhere without a Raven type defense and Zeke producing miles Galore once again....he's just enjoying his 15 minutes of Fame and ya the umbrella hook will come for him sooner than later!
Sorry seen to much of life to believe in Miracles and at 26 Dak ain't becoming a Franchise QB......

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah I am. We finally learned how to beat Mahomes. Pressure up the middle that's the recipe let's see how he does this season LMAO

So just for clarification you think Dak Prescott is as good or better than Mahomes. Correct?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here are some 2018 stat facts for you

DYAR (Defense-adjusted Yards Above Replacement ) Dak is rated 25th in the NFL

ALEX yards (Air Less Expected Yards- key 3rd and medium or long stat) Dak is rated LAST in the NFL

DVOA (Defense-adjusted Value Over Average) calculates a team's success based on the down-and-distance of each play during the season, then calculates how much more or less successful each team is compared to the league average. Dak is rated 26th in the NFL

Total QBR - Dak ranks 19th in the NFL

EFFECTIVE YARDS ( players with more Effective Yards than standard yards played better than standard stats would otherwise indicate) - Dak ranks 18th

....etc

I have always said Dak is a strange QB. When you just look at his numbers they do not look bad. But when you watch him in the games it tells a different story. Until you start looking deep into the QB stats, you then start to see why the eye test is much worst then the normal stats you look at.

I dont care if Dallas resigns Dak but they should not make him a top paid QB. He is not one.
Those are the most ridiculous stats I’ve ever seen. Do you even know what they actually mean? It’s amazing how far some will stretch to try and justify an agenda.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Some QBs are never able to overcome flaws and kind of flat line as a QB. Maybe Dak is that guy, what you see is what you get. Or maybe he's not, and he gets better.

Which is why I am willing to wait and make him play out his rookie deal. If he plays well and the team plays really well, then I will gladly pay the premium he would get after this year in his new contract. But I've also insulated myself in case he goes out and plays kind of like 2018......... inconsistent at times, good at times. Then I have a better understanding if this guy is really worth $34MM or whatever he thinks he deserves.

Dak is the type of guy that is going to work his tail off to be the best. That is plainly obvious.

And like I said, he doesn't have flaws only things to get better at. Guy has all the physical tools you could want and the work ethic and will to be the best.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Get teams to regularly play a cover 2 out of fear of his arm?

I hate the winning stat. Zeke has a higher winning percentage as a Cowboy. Coop has a much higher winning percentage as a Cowboy. Its a team sport but if you purely want to evaluate players based on how the team does with and without them, Zeke and Coop are the ones driving the bus.

Regardless, I don't hate Dak. I think the Cowboys can win a title with him. He just needs a REEEEAAALLLY good team around him to do it. That's basically true of even the best quarterbacks. There is a reason why the top 6 paid QB's in the NFL played just as many playoff games last year as any one of us (zero if you had trouble guessing). Giving Dak one of the biggest contracts in the NFL is a recipe for mediocrity.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I used the 30 point mark as this signifies the game is a shootout.

That is my biggest fear with Prescott. I don't believe he has the gunslinger gene to win these games. This is why Prescott is never mentioned when the conversation is about top QBs, he doesn't have the "it" in the passing game.

In 2016 I didn't want Dallas to face Green Bay or Atlanta because of their high scoring offense's, Dallas lost to Green Bay 34-31.

In 2018 I didn't want Dallas to face Los Angeles or New Orleans because of their offense's, Dallas lost to Los Angeles giving up 30 points.

For Dallas to be considered a SB favorite, not just a contender has to with their offense, or the lack of. This is on Prescott.
Well still the teams that score 30 + in games generally pass more, and or get turnovers for pick 6 or easy td's.
They get lucky too and hit on some long td's like that guy did for tampa early last year.
Tony did it when he passed for 38-50 times a game, and hit on some long passes, it wasnt a regular thing.
Also tony and others lose even though they score more than 30 + like the denver game Tony lost 55-49

The best thing is simply to have a defense that doesnt allow + 30 games those are the teams that win in playoffs.

Sydla

Reaction score
Dak is the type of guy that is going to work his tail off to be the best. That is plainly obvious.

And like I said, he doesn't have flaws only things to get better at. Guy has all the physical tools you could want and the work ethic and will to be the best.

Great. That doesn’t guarantee he’s going to end up being a great QB.