Dak: Don't plan on being 3-5. However, that's up to the front office. You know what I mean

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Booed off the field at home.

0-2 in 1993 just because Emmitt was out.

Never competed without insane talent around him.

Keep pretending Troy (or any QB) was Superman though. This is hilarious.

"Got it done"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Like I said, you daksters do hate our legends. ;) Sure Dak would've done fin in 1993 though in those games, eh? ;)

khiladi

Reaction score
Dakazoids are just recycling excuses at this point. I told you guys years ago the roster would finally catch up to Dak and he’d be exposed for what he is.

I remember last year in training camp his fanboys were saying it’s lights out because Kellen Moore is gone and Dak is looking fast.. good times

Chasing6

Reaction score

"Got it done"
I recall

"Got it done"
Hey imagine that, the second loss without E. Smith was against Buffalo and guess who threw 2 picks?

And the D still kept us in the game losing 13 to 10.

Legend

Reaction score
I recall

Hey imagine that, the second loss without E. Smith was against Buffalo and guess who threw 2 picks?

And the D still kept us in the game losing 13 to 10.
And which team (Dallas or Buffalo) won the SB later that season?

Did Dak and the Cowboys struggle during the 2017 season when Zeke was suspended?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Because he doesn’t want to made it seem like he’s throwing shade at the players on the team. He’s a fraud.
Sure, because of none of us fans were upset with the off season. We all thought like Jerry that this was an improved SB team right???

Nav22

Reaction score
Emmitt should never been out.

The Cowboys just won a SB and Jerry should have paid Emmitt what he eventually paid him.

Aikman broke Joe Montana's record of 83 passes without an interception by throwing 89 during the 1992 playoffs.

He also won SB MVP.

Emmitt won the rushing title, NFL MVP, SB, and SB MVP after missing the first two games of the 1993 season.

Aikman, Smith, and Irvin were the Triplets for a reason.

Criticizing Aikman is like criticizing Montana or Young if Jerry Rice was out.
I wonder if you've figured out that the more you hype Troy Aikman's career, THE MORE YOU'RE MAKING MY POINT FOR ME.

WE KNOW TROY WAS GREAT.

So if a GREAT QB like Troy struggled with a weak supporting cast, WHY would we think Dak should succeed with a weak supporting cast???

Get it now?
:laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
Like I said, you daksters do hate our legends. ;) Sure Dak would've done fin in 1993 though in those games, eh? ;)
I love Troy, and I'm not putting Dak above him. He hasn't earned that at all.

Troy's a legend and a champion... and like all other QBs, he struggled when his supporting cast was weak.

Totally unrealistic to expect Dak to be Superman and win big despite total garbage around him.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I love Troy, and I'm not putting Dak above him. He hasn't earned that at all.

Troy's a legend and a champion... and like all other QBs, he struggled when his supporting cast was weak.

Totally unrealistic to expect Dak to be Superman and win big despite total garbage around him.
What you continually fail to realize rationally is that Dak is a significant part of the entire failure.
Dak is included.

khiladi

Reaction score
Sure, because of none of us fans were upset with the off season. We all thought like Jerry that this was an improved SB team right???
I’ve been upset since they started Dak, when Dak was being carried and ruining our chances. You want a cookie for Dak getting paid 200 billion dollars and being a bum, while the roster has finally caught up to him?

You jokers have no problems acting like Dak was elite beating up on scrub teams that are basically where Dak is now. Sam Howell and the 8 of his “league leading” TDs Dak threw against their defense after trading away their two best players says high…. So now you complaining about the OL play but never seemed to have problems bashing Daniel Jones for OL play that has been way worse than this line has been for years….

HMJYay

Reaction score
Many of the Dak Stans have put down Emmitt, Aikman and Irvin. People who should be off limits to such disrespect. As for what I was talking about is after the last superbowl, when Aikman only had Irvin in the passing game, him and Irvin were still productive. It wasn't until after Irvin went down in Philly that Aikman had some probs. Those 10-6 seasons that Nav says big deal that has some nicer seasons, Aikman probably had less talent around him than Dak. And it is pretty much a fact that the stans around here always complain about Dak not having enough weapons, when to many of us it seems he has enough. Aikman didn't have a legit #2 after Harper left and was productive. Romo could elevate receivers around him. If Dak stans want to say that Dak does too, then why all the whining about when we lose that it is because he doesn't have recievers, etc. I just remember when previous quarterbacks where here me always thinking you play with what you have, and didn't expect the world, given that Jerry wasn't good at drafting. Now the cowboys draft better, and people still complain.
Can you imagine what Dak does with Patrick Crayton and Laurent Robinson? Heck even Miles Austin. Romo made average receivers look good or great. Just as an actual good QB should. I’ve never heard a player complain that he needs more help if they aren’t going to lose. Dak’s not only proving he isn’t a good player, he’s also proving that leadership fluff about him is fallacy as well!

Nav22

Reaction score
What you continually fail to realize rationally is that Dak is a significant part of the entire failure.
Dak is included.
LOL! Oh, I get it now!

So Troy wasn't a "significant part of the failure" when we started 0-2 while scoring a measly 13.0 PPG in 1993???

Not even when he got picked off in the endzone to lose 13-10 in Week 2???

Don't home teams usually win when holding opponents to 13 points???

Poor Troy. He only had the dominant Super Bowl roster minus Emmitt Smith!!! How could any QB succeed under such harsh conditions!?!?
:lmao2:

And of course Troy wasn't a part of the failure AT ALL when Cowboys fans were booing him off the field in 2000, right???

Keep trying. Maybe you'll fling some manure at the wall and it'll actually stick next time!
:thumbup:

Legend

Reaction score
LOL! Oh, I get it now!

So Troy wasn't a "significant part of the failure" when we started 0-2 while scoring a measly 13.0 PPG in 1993???

Not even when he got picked off in the endzone to lose 13-10 in Week 2???

Don't home teams usually win when holding opponents to 13 points???

Poor Troy. He only had the dominant Super Bowl roster minus Emmitt Smith!!! How could any QB succeed under such harsh conditions!?!?

And of course Troy wasn't a part of the failure AT ALL when Cowboys fans were booing him off the field in 2000, right???

Keep trying. Maybe you'll fling some manure at the wall and it'll actually stick next time!
:thumbup:
A NFL player has to win a championship during a small window or timeframe.

Aikman took advantage of his opportunity.

Jerry running off or firing Jimmy Johnson accelerated the closing of Aikman’s and the Cowboys championship winning window.

You keep referencing the 1993 season and 0-2 start that led to a SB win for the Cowboys.

If Dak and the Cowboys have won at least 1 SB… then we would not be having these conversations as often.

But Dak and the Cowboys championship winning window is nearly closed shut.

Excuses are like b#ttholes. We all have one.

It is a waste of time trying to tear down SB winning greats because your favorite player cannot get the job done.

You think fans of QBs like Dan Marino, Warren Moon, and Jim Kelly tear down SB winning QBs and make excuses for why Marino, Moon, and Kelly never won a SB?

Chasing6

Reaction score

Jerry running off or firing Jimmy Johnson accelerated the closing of Aikman’s and the Cowboys championship winning window.

You keep referencing the 1993 season and 0-2 start that led to a SB win for the Cowboys.

If Dak and the Cowboys have won at least 1 SB… then we would not be having these conversations as often.

It is a waste of time trying to tear down SB winning greats because your favorite player cannot get the job done.

You think fans of QBs like Dan Marino, Warren Moon, and Jim Kelly tear down SB winning QBs and make excuses for why Marino, Moon, and Kelly never won a SB?

Troy took advantage of the NFL All-Time Leading Rusher.

Yes, I do. Marino was a way better QB than Troy.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It was also unreal when Michael Irvin was so upset throwing his helmet after starting 0-2(after Troy's pick in the end zone resulting in a L) and demanding Jerry to resign Emmitt Smith immediately.

It is also unreal how a 2-4 team like the Jets is making trades for a WR and any other team for that matter.

I wonder why a 5-0 Vikings team is making trades for a RB. That is unreal.

What is not unreal however, was our entire off season. Jerry being shocked and humbled on Sunday, blaming radio commentators, and is thinking we have all the solutions within the organization. That is not unreal at all.

I know Dak has to play better.

Nav22

Reaction score

This is incredible. You're incapable of processing what you read.

I'll just copy/paste what I wrote to you earlier. Try reading it again and paying extra close attention.

And LOL at your last sentence.... um, yeah, fans of those players ABSOLUTELY make excuses for why their guys never won. Are you new to sports??? You think Dan Marino fans just accept that Aikman was better than Dan because of his 3 rings???

I wonder if you've figured out that the more you hype Troy Aikman's career, THE MORE YOU'RE MAKING MY POINT FOR ME.

WE KNOW TROY WAS GREAT.

So if a GREAT QB like Troy struggled with a weak supporting cast, WHY would we think Dak should succeed with a weak supporting cast???

Get it now?

Legend

Reaction score
This is incredible. You're incapable of processing what you read.

I'll just copy/paste what I wrote to you earlier. Try reading it again and paying extra close attention.

And LOL at your last sentence.... um, yeah, fans of those players ABSOLUTELY make excuses for why their guys never won. Are you new to sports???

WE KNOW TROY WAS GREAT.

Get it now?
So why have Dak and the Cowboys fail to win a divisional round playoff game?

Is it because of a weak supporting cast?

Or is it due to Dak not elevating his play during the playoffs?