Dak: Don't plan on being 3-5. However, that's up to the front office. You know what I mean

Nav22

Reaction score
Did Dak and the Cowboys face loaded teams with numerous Hall of Fame players like Aikman did?

Did Dak play in the NFC East division when a NFC East team won the SB 5 times in 6 years from 1990-1995?

Aikman defeated fellow HOF QBs Young 2x, Kelly 2x, and Favre 3x in the playoffs.

The 13-3 Dallas Cowboys defeated the 14-2 San Francisco 49ers during the 1992 NFC Championship game.
LMAO!

What a stupid post.

No future HOFers play in today's NFL?
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
By no means am I saying Dak is the only guy who sucks and needs to play better.

I am saying Dak is the highest paid sucky player on this team, and his cap number prohibits the FO from propping him up with the supporting cast he clearly needs.

He got his bag. He won. And now we get to watch him flounder and fail to play up to the elite paycheck this FO has given to him.

He was more pissed and fired up about his house getting demolished than I have ever seen him after a loss.
Where you fail badly is realizing Dak's contract didn't get extended until 1 day before this season started. The Cowboys had $24+ million available in salary cap space up to that point. Jerry could have easily kept RB Tony Pollard for what Pollard got paid by the Titans (3 year / $21 million with only $10 million guaranteed). Plus, Jerry would have had plenty to sign another legit WR and another player of need if need be. After Dak got extended, Jerry could still redo the contract to create more space right now if needed, so why hasn't Jerry done any of those things? Stop spewing lies that because of Dak's new contract the Cowboys can't afford to surround him with better talent. It's not true and you and everyone else knows it.

Nav22

Reaction score
Really??? Stop comparing a guy who has had more in other years than Troy ever had. Troy had Emmitt, this guy had zeke. Troy had Irving, this guy has been through Dez, Amari, and ceedee. Non of the big three were the highest paid in the league when they won or was about being highest paid in the leagues. Ask needed 17 pts and 21 pts to move on two different years. He played like crap and went home. Missed his chance, then he took two pay days like he did something that he didn’t. This team isn’t what he’s had in the past and is a misrepresentation of the facts. Dak is no mobile and continues to need more help then his salary allows. Not a team friendly deal for a bus driver
LMAO!

Troy had the best OL and best defense in the NFL. Oh, and Jimmy Johnson.

Funny how you left that stuff out.

Nav22

Reaction score
1996 and 1998 were 10-6 Seasons. I know standards were much higher back then and people complained, but still winning seasons. That is after he lost his TE. Aikman only had Irving as a passing weapon and people still respected the Tandem and nobody whined that Aikman needed receivers.
"Nobody whined that Aikman needed receivers"???

LMAO!!!

Rocket Ismail was added in 1999... why???

Didn't we trade two 1st-round picks so Troy could have Joey Galloway???

Didn't we draft a TE in the 1st round for Troy???

And if 10-6 means Troy "got it done," then Dak also got it done each of the last 3 seasons by going 12-5, right????

Quick!!! Move the goalposts!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
Did I miss the SBs Dak won when he had talent around him? Dak is garbage and always has been.
Dak never had the best OL and best defense in the NFL, Sweetie.

Troy had those both at the same time, PLUS an MVP RB PLUS an All-Pro WR and Pro Bowl TE and FB... all at the same time.

Adorable how you talk as if you know football.

exciter

Reaction score
We need a RB and a WR
Don’t see it happening
Currently Tolbert is on pace for 68 rec and 800 plus yards. This is a 2 read and check down offense. Lamb and Ferguson are the 1st and 2nd read on over 70% of the plays run. Regardless of who you brought in as a WR they’re unlikely to provide more production than what you’re getting from Tolbert!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Currently Tolbert is on pace for 68 rec and 800 plus yards. This is a 2 read and check down offense. Lamb and Ferguson are the 1st and 2nd read on over 70% of the plays run. Regardless of who you brought in as a WR they’re unlikely to provide more production than what you’re getting from Tolbert!
Good post

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
When Jerry extended Dak's contract he signaled that the Superbowl window is still open. But in that case he has to be consequential. He has to fill the biggest holes by investing his Draft picks. A good RB, a second WR, veterans on the o line. In reality he never built for the Superbowl.

I really don't get the concept here. Investing so much money into his QB but not giving him the tools to win a Superbowl with. Rebuilding the o line instead. Using an RB committee. Bringing in washed up old guys to help with the run game.

Don't get me wrong, I preferred a rebuild. But IF you keep your expensive star QB, then you gotta go all in. I mean truly all in, not the Jerry meaning.

Jerry just proved that all he cares about is staying relevant. Enough regular season wins and the season is a success.

And we all pay the price with our lifetime.

DMX690

Reaction score
Dak never had the best OL and best defense in the NFL, Sweetie.

Troy had those both at the same time, PLUS an MVP RB PLUS an All-Pro WR and Pro Bowl TE and FB... all at the same time.

Adorable how you talk as if you know football.
Would Micheal,Emmitt, Daryl or Jay be All-Pro if Steve Walsh was the QB??

Sobe

Reaction score
Mahommes is 5-0 without WR1 and RB1. He on agreed to 85% of what this Thief QB is making. #leadership

Nav22

Reaction score
Smiley faces in every post like an I.Q. challenged 5 year old. How were you the fastest swimmer?
Good one!

Always best to personally attack those who expose you as the know-nothing casual fan that you are.

Here's some more smileys of me laughing in your face. Enjoy!

Nav22

Reaction score
Would Micheal,Emmitt, Daryl or Jay be All-Pro if Steve Walsh was the QB??
If Troy made them what they were, why did Troy and the Cowboys struggle so much whenever Emmitt was out?

Didn't Jason Garrett look fantastic in the ONE GAME he started in 1994? Wasn't Garrett the 3rd string QB at the time?

Why did we trade two 1st-round picks for Joey Galloway if Troy could've made anyone an All-Pro?

Team sport. No, Troy isn't the reason we had a legendary offensive line or #1 defense.
:laugh: