Dak doubters

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Man you only watch Cowboys game don't you? Herbert outplayed all three of those QB's but Lynn is a coward coach and the Charger defense was so awful last year due to injuries. In all of those games, in the 2nd half the entire half they played prevent defense. I don't know how Chargers fans put up with it but missing the playoff last year was the best thing to ever happen to them. Now they have Brandon Stanley instead of that bum of a coach in Anthony Lynn. Lynn is a good OC though but coaching is past his pay grade.

In the 2nd half, they only ran the ball and didn't allow Herbert to throw much for some reason. Lynn is the reason the Chargers haven't made the playoff in a while. Couldn't even make the playoff with Rivers beside his first year. Chargers have had a good coach since Marty and now Stanley is long past due. Fortunately they play in the AFC because even Dak threw a pick against the Chargers. Its funny people argue Herbert threw a pick but that was because Allen fell down. On the very next play, Dak threw the exact throw in the same spot and was nearly picked off as well but his receiver didn't fall down.

The only excuse I give Dak is that he never had a Sean McVay type coach and coaching matter a lot in the NFL. Yet when I see Herbert with Lynn and having the worst rank O-line last year, I'm just in complete amazement. Draft experts are truly idiots for thinking Lawrence is better than Herbert.

Your “Dak sucks and every QB who isn’t a sexual predator is better” (oh wait…no, you said Watson IS better) argument is completely unfalsifiable.

For example, when Herbert throws a pick it’s because he has an ish coach or the receiver fell down. When Dak makes a completion he was lucky that it wasn’t picked off and the receiver bailed him out. The only difference on these perspectives is WHO is throwing the ball. Your subjective opinion hinges on that.

Another example, Herbert’s offensive line sucks and he’s amazing because he is putting up stats despite that. Dak played behind a makeshift offensive line last year that appeared designed to kill him and set an NFL record for yards through the first five games of the season despite having an ish running game for support. But wait, that’s just because he has “weapons around him” and then, after a gruesome injury that many of us feared would set him back for a good part of this year, Dak throws for over 400 yards his first game back on the road against the SB champs. Pfffffffttttttttttt…… TB wasn’t really trying and they are injured in the secondary and Dallas didn’t even try to run the ball and anyone could do that with these weapons!! I’m just preempting your grade school argument here.

Remember how mad you got last year, khiladi, during game threads when Dak would launch a missile for a TD and posters would start quoting you on the game thread and asking you how stupid you felt? Remember that even on TD plays you’d still argue how terrible Dak is as a QB? Remember that? How miserable are you when you watch Dallas games lol? If Dak succeeds you look like an imbecile and subsequently feel like an imbecile. If Dak plays poorly, it actually makes you happy. Lol, It’s like you think we have Mark Malone for QB.

Last edited:

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
...or perhaps people who are hesitant about Dak point to his record since 2017 and realize while Dak is playing well so far this season, it is only 3 games into the season and the defense and running game have stepped up a lot so far.
You mean football is a team game?

Really?

So when Dak was running for his life last year setting NFL records behind a busted offensive line with no running game and we had the worst defense in Cowboys’ history, who exactly did you blame for the poor start to the season?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You mean football is a team game?

Really?

So when Dak was running for his life last year setting NFL records behind a busted offensive line with no running game and we had the worst defense in Cowboys’ history, who exactly did you blame for the poor start to the season?

Perhaps try and tell all that post Dak is the greatest that it's a team game and simply because people say wait given it's only been 3 games doesn't mean they should be bashed....but there are too many emotionally triggered Dak lovers in this group that take any criticism of Dak as a personal assault.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Perhaps try and tell all that post Dak is the greatest that it's a team game and simply because people say wait given it's only been 3 games doesn't mean they should be bashed....but there are too many emotionally triggered Dak lovers in this group that take any criticism of Dak as a personal assault.
Perhaps I will do that.

For the moment, I’d just like you to answer the question.

Who were the primary sources of your blame game last year when we started 2-3?

Qcard

Reaction score
Your “Dak sucks and every QB who isn’t a sexual predator is better” (oh wait…no, you said Watson IS better) argument is completely unfalsifiable.

For example, when Herbert throws a pick it’s because he has an ish coach or the receiver fell down. When Dak makes a completion he was lucky that it wasn’t picked off and the receiver bailed him out. The only difference on these perspectives is WHO is throwing the ball. Your subjective opinion hinges on that.

Another example, Herbert’s offensive line sucks and he’s amazing because he is putting up stats despite that. Dak played behind a makeshift offensive line last year that appeared designed to kill him and set an NFL record for yards through the first five games of the season despite having an ish running game for support. But wait, that’s just because he has “weapons around him” and then, after a gruesome injury that many of us feared would set him back for a good part of this year, Dak throws for over 400 yards his first game back on the road against the SB champs. Pfffffffttttttttttt…… TB wasn’t really trying and they are injured in the secondary and Dallas didn’t even try to run the ball and anyone could do that with these weapons!! I’m just preempting your grade school argument here.

Remember how mad you got last year, khiladi, during game threads when Dak would launch a missile for a TD and posters would start quoting you on the game thread and asking you how stupid you felt? Remember that even on TD plays you’d still argue how terrible Dak is as a QB? Remember that? How miserable are you when you watch Dallas games lol? If Dak succeeds you look like an imbecile and subsequently feel like an imbecile. If Dak plays poorly, it actually makes you happy. Lol, It’s like you think we have Mark Malone for QB.
Dak Haters are pathetic

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ah "doubters", that's a much better word :) Less combative, more accurate.
AGREED!

The forum should automatically exchange the two words, huh?

I freely admit...I was somewhat of a doubter over the summer. I never disliked Dak...I thought he handled 2016 pretty dman good! I thought he should work on some specific things but never called for his head.

But that was a gruesome injury and a lot of time away rehabbing. I worried he'd be slow coming back. My worries were not unreasonable in my book...but definitely unfounded. He has a sure command of the offense and his passes are super crisp and accurate.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
How bout we all just admit we suffer from "left at the alter fan Syndrom" maybe you take it out on Dak or maybe its Zeke or could be Tank or your way is #9....here is the thing, If we are all honest this team looks diferent. So I suggest we put down our signs for a sec and actually take in whats going on as its been a while....Today could be a major step forward for this team and frankley this fanbase to shed some of the baggage we have been carrying for a while. I know some are too far into the hole to climb out but man STOP and lets take in what is happening in front of us.....If they lose today we can carry on with throwing stone out all our glass houses....Who playing the ukulele I'll start the Kumbaya!! LOL

CWR

Reaction score
What makes a "Dak Hater"?

I think we should be specific. Let's make a bi-partisan definition. Right now it seems all over the map.

People who refuse to give credit and are quick to assign blame. They are hypocrites and it shows regularly. Nothing hater about being cautiously optimistic as some are. However, a lot of the more middle ground people were haters who are just crayfishing now, because they can't admit they were wrong. There is a difference.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Whenever Aulac/khiladi posts, you have perfect exemplars for a “Hater”.

As I’ve mentioned multiple times already, Aulac/khiladi posted last year that Dalton was “GOAT” after one good pass, while ignoring hundreds of good passes from Dak and repeatedly calling him a bum. When Dak was literally setting records behind a sieve for an o-line and no run support, he still sucked and was a bum and didn’t belong in the league, let alone wearing the star. When Dalton (GOAT!!) replaced him, all of a sudden the lack of an o-line and consistent ground game seriously meant something and Dalton shouldn’t be judged too harshly for stinking up the joint.

See the obvious switch-up in apologetics there?

Defining a hater, like any subjective label, is almost always difficult to do but in this instance, I think a hater could measurably be defined as someone with a revolving standard when it comes to a particular player versus other players. In this case, Dak versus any other QB in the league. Whatever the standard needs to be to demean Dak that’s what it morphs in to. If the standard is wins and we lost the game, then DAK SUCKS!! If the standard is putting up stats and Dak wins but doesn’t throw for four bills and 5 TDs, then DAK IS A BUM!!

A typical revolving standard for Dak we are seeing ubiquitously this year was just laid out by USArmyVet. Now that we have had a good start to the season and appear to have the makings of a damn good team, well now football is a team game and everybody should stop praising Dak. However, last year this very same poster was blaming Dak (no matter how much he tries to gaslight otherwise) for the bad start last year and was desperately arguing we shouldn’t sign the bum to a huge contract, despite the overt fact the team’s defense was a train wreck, the offensive line was an absolute mess, and Dak still produced like a beast. Yet now he/she is a man/woman of reason and wants everyone to understand football is a team game and that Dak shouldn’t be given the credit thrown his way that is currently being heaped on him. Revolving standard..

Haters = someone who will always, or near always, be on the negative side of any perspective relative to Dak.

If Dak has a bad game, then HE’S A BUM! Great QBs NEVER have bad games.

If Dak has a great game, then the argument is ANYONE CAN DO THAT WITH ALL OF THIS TALENT! HE’S A BUM!!

All in all, it’s not hard to see a true hater.

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
Whenever Aulac/khiladi posts, you have perfect exemplars for a “Hater”.

As I’ve mentioned multiple times already, Aulac/khiladi posted last year that Dalton was “GOAT” after one good pass, while ignoring hundreds of good passes from Dak and repeatedly calling him a bum. When Dak was literally setting records behind a sieve for an o-line and no run support, he still sucked and was a bum and didn’t belong in the league, let alone wearing the star. When Dalton (GOAT!!) replaced him, all of a sudden the lack of an o-line and consistent ground game seriously meant something and Dalton shouldn’t be judged too harshly for stinking up the joint.

See the obvious switch-up in apologetics there?

Defining a hater, like any subjective label, is almost always difficult to do but in this instance, I think a hater could measurably be defined as someone with a revolving standard when it comes to a particular player versus other players. In this case, Dak versus any other QB in the league. Whatever the standard needs to be to demean Dak that’s what it morphs in to. If the standard is wins and we lost the game, then DAK SUCKS!! If the standard is putting up stats and Dak wins but doesn’t throw for four bills and 5 TDs, then DAK IS A BUM!!

A typical revolving standard for Dak we are seeing ubiquitously this year was just laid out by USArmyVet. Now that we have had a good start to the season and appear to have the makings of a damn good team, well now football is a team game and everybody should stop praising Dak. However, last year this very same poster was blaming Dak (no matter how much he tries to gaslight otherwise) for the bad start last year and was desperately arguing we shouldn’t sign the bum to a huge contract, despite the overt fact the team’s defense was a train wreck, the offensive line was an absolute mess, and Dak still produced like a beast. Yet now he/she is a man/woman of reason and wants everyone to understand football is a team game and that Dak shouldn’t be given the credit thrown his way that is currently being heaped on him. Revolving standard..

Haters = someone who will always, or near always, be on the negative side of any perspective relative to Dak.

If Dak has a bad game, then HE’S A BUM! Great QBs NEVER have bad games.

If Dak has a great game, then the argument is ANYONE CAN DO THAT WITH ALL OF THIS TALENT! HE’S A BUM!!

All in all, it’s not hard to see a true hater.
Yes Yes Yes!!!! :hammer::clap::clap:

@Cowboy Lover read above

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
@Established1971 messages : like received
1 to 0.6

@Qcard messages : like received
1 to 0.9
:lmao2::lmao2:
Even @Risen Star Chief Dak Hater would call your ratios pathetic...update the pathetic 1971 bandwidth with apps n stuff
Oh my god you seriously care about things like that? for real? Wow are a real loser in life aren't you? From just two posts I could give lots of notes to a psychiatrist to get him started with your first session. Enjoy your petty life.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
AGREED!

The forum should automatically exchange the two words, huh?

I freely admit...I was somewhat of a doubter over the summer. I never disliked Dak...I thought he handled 2016 pretty dman good! I thought he should work on some specific things but never called for his head.

But that was a gruesome injury and a lot of time away rehabbing. I worried he'd be slow coming back. My worries were not unreasonable in my book...but definitely unfounded. He has a sure command of the offense and his passes are super crisp and accurate.
Unfortunately I suspect some, not all, but some of the people who keep slinging the word "hater" around are ones who assume negative Dak comments have more behind them, you know, that topic we must not discuss here (and rightfully so). I doubt there are more than a couple of people who would never like Dak for that reason. But everyone else needs to chill with the h word.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't think he has full command of this offense is ignorant or they aren't watching the games. The stats speak for themselves. The film speaks for itself.

Qcard

Reaction score
Oh my god you seriously care about things like that? for real? Wow are a real loser in life aren't you? From just two posts I could give lots of notes to a psychiatrist to get him started with your first session. Enjoy your petty life.
Says the 1971 Bandwidth Monitor :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: