Dak has killed any excitement this fanbase has left

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a huge draft for finishing off the OL and no mater if it's Trey or a new QB in 2025 it all starts up front.
So yeah, I'm excited

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This draft has probably the least amount of excitement I can remember in over a decade. Now a lot of you will say its Jerry and Stephen being the woats that they are, but they have been here for 35 years and its never been this bad.

The pro-Dak fans are tuned out because he hasnt gotten his extension yet and looks to be on his way out of town (finally)

The anti-Dak fans are tuned out because we know no matter who we draft this weekend, it wont be enough for this guy.

If the FO was smart, they would trade this guy tomorrow and retool.
Just for the quitters and those who give up easily.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This draft has probably the least amount of excitement I can remember in over a decade. Now a lot of you will say its Jerry and Stephen being the woats that they are, but they have been here for 35 years and its never been this bad.

The pro-Dak fans are tuned out because he hasnt gotten his extension yet and looks to be on his way out of town (finally)

The anti-Dak fans are tuned out because we know no matter who we draft this weekend, it wont be enough for this guy.

Another fan blaming Dak for everything. It’s the team repeatedly choking in the playoffs and the Joneses that have killed the excitement for the fans. Being destroyed at home in the playoffs to a 7th seeded team and not doing anything in free agency to improve has demoralized the fan base.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Just find another team and spare yourself, and the rest of us, all your poor misery.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I wonder why a majority of the NFL owners are not the GM??? Interesting.

Daillest88

Reaction score

It’s the jones guy. When Dak leaves , it will still be the same . lol jones are here to stay

Loso86

Reaction score

Huh lmao. Dak hasn't this ownership has! Speak for yourself

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
It’s the jones guy. When Dak leaves , it will still be the same . lol jones are here to stay
The Jones have been here for how long?

You are missing the point. If Dak were to receive his contract extension, half the fanbase wouldnt be complaining how terrible they are.

If Dak was to be traded, half the fanbase wouldnt be complaining how terrible they are. Dak is the polarizing one.